Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ... 12273235363738394247 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *59* You'll Never Walk Alone! Bro Rodz is Rafa in disguise!

Quote Originally Posted by airfins
    Carrot's goal from his left leg POWERFUL volley took a bounce just in front of the keeper. He did well to keep the ball down and not blasting it over. Its a beautiful goal.
    Must remind bro CC wave Carroll undies each time he plays..

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *59* You'll Never Walk Alone! Bro Rodz is Rafa in disgu

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Must remind bro CC wave Carroll undies each time he plays..
    maybe ask him to wear the undies, more effective

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *59* You'll Never Walk Alone! Bro Rodz is Rafa in disgu

Something to laugh about

world most stupid goalkeeper - YouTube
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy

maybe ask him to wear the undies, more effective
    I tink airfins is the man. Hehehe
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Sorry I am married lol....
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by airfins
    Sorry I am married lol....
    Yes to andy carroll? Haha!

Liverpool & Arsenal transfer target: Keisuke Honda
    By Will Haine January 06, 2012

curry sauce!!!

Over the past two summers, Keisuke Honda is a player to have been frequently linked with a move to the Barclays Premier League.

The Japanese playmaker shot to prominence after his displays at the 2010 World Cup but, somehow, CSKA Moscow have retained his services despite reported interest from numerous clubs.

Now that the January transfer window is open Honda is, once again, being touted as a target for English sides, and he is consistently linked with Arsenal and Liverpool. GMF has decided to run the rule over the midfield star.

Pros

Honda has a knack of getting goals from midfield, via both set-pieces and open play, which would only be an asset for either Liverpool or Arsenal.

During the 2010 World Cup, he showcased his ability from with a dead ball, when he fired in a howitzer of a free-kick in Japan's win over Denmark.

This season for CSKA, the 25-year-old has found the net seven times in 18 appearances, which represents an impressive return.

Goalscoring remains an issue for Liverpool this season, and Kenny Dalglish is reported to be on the lookout for a potent option going forward.

Although Honda is far from a free-scoring striker, he does pose an extreme threat in front of goal, and could work well playing off Andy Carroll in the absence of Luis Suarez.

Arsenal, meanwhile, could also deploy Honda in the 'false No.9' position, while he would be an ideal fit for the style of play adopted by Arsene Wenger.

The Gunners boss has previously labelled Honda a 'genius'.

Cons

Without any experience in any of Europe's major leagues, paying 13 million - his reported valuation - to land Honda could be viewed as somewhat of a risk.

There have also been very few examples of players from Asia making the grade in the English game, although there is always the opportunity for that to change.

As far as Arsenal are concerned, Honda's ineligibility for the Champions League could prove to be a sticking point, should they make a formal approach.

Verdict

Undoubtedly one of the most exciting players operating outside of Europe's biggest leagues, Honda has experience of both international tournaments and the Champions League.

However, there are still doubts over his ability to consistently deliver the goods at the highest level, hence he is still with CSKA Moscow.

A high-profile move in the future surely beckons, but January is likely to come too soon for Honda.

stunning.

manSipTea 1-0 down and vincent kompany sent off all in under 15mins.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    stunning.

manSipTea 1-0 down and vincent kompany sent off all in under 15mins.
    ref must be a clown in disguise

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    ref must be a clown in disguise
    true.

the tackle was clean, although its 2 footed. he won the ball fair and square.

the ref is kelong.

now 2-0 down.

3-0. massacre.

ya another big win!!! i dun care who wins.... two tiger fight one will die!!! then liverpool go kill the other injured tiger!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    ya another big win!!! i dun care who wins.... two tiger fight one will die!!! then liverpool go kill the other injured tiger!!
    i certainly hope so! kekekeke

curry sauce.

England footballer Stewart Downing arrested after claim he punched his ex-girlfriend during row in nightclub

By Damien Gayle

Last updated at 1:39 PM on 8th January 2012

Footballer Stewart Downing was last night arrested on suspicion of assault after allegedly hitting an ex-girlfriend in a nightclub row.

The Liverpool winger and England international, 27, was arrested after a late night fracas at a pub in the upmarket suburb of Yarm, near Middlesborough, at about 1am last night.

It is claimed that he assaulted his ex-partner, with whom he is thought to have a child, after rowing with her while drinking at the Cross Keys club on Yarm High Street.

A local source told the Mail Online that there had been an incident between the two of them.

'She went over to one of his friends and said something that she shouldn't have,' the source said.

'He butted in and they were arguing.' It's then that the source alleged that he hit her.

The source continued: 'Police got there as they were thrown out. He caused a scene outside the club as well, when he realised they were going to take him in.'

While relatively upmarket, Yarm is notorious as a hangout for 'scrotes' - a slang term for young people - who go there for nights out, our source said. It is also a well known hangout for footballers.

Downing, who comes from nearby Middlesborough, is thought to have been back in town visiting old friends.

After coming up through the Middlesborough Academy, he played for the side for Middlesborough for first eight years of his career, before moving to Aston Villa.

Downing signed for Liverpool last year. His arrest is the latest embarrassment for the club, which in recent weeks has also been rocked by two racism scandals.

Referring to last night's incident, a police spokesman said: 'Police were called to an incident at a pub on Yarm High Street.

'A 27-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of assault and a 32-year-old woman has also been arrested on suspicion of assault.

'Both are in custody and inquiries are ongoing.'

dunno what u guys think about stewart downing's 'strike' on his ex-gf.

i think that's very low and very despicable, to hit a woman regardless of what she said but of course unless she uses force and tries to hit him.

3-1.

manSipTea has a chance.

3-2 now.

good to see them fighting. heh heh

paul scold came back in for a 2nd wind and promptly gave the ball away, resulting in the 2nd goal for manSipTea.

LFC faces one problem after another and the negative publicity and PR is really disappointing.....

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    3-2 now.

good to see them fighting. heh heh

paul scold came back in for a 2nd wind and promptly gave the ball away, resulting in the 2nd goal for manSipTea.
    pity, no replay.
    was out shooting, did anybody call evra anything this time?

Manure beat shitty with yet another assist from referee as shitty got a man sent off very early in the game. Its all planned..bring them on..