Page 36 of 48 FirstFirst ... 11263134353637384146 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *59* You'll Never Walk Alone! Bro Rodz is Rafa in disguise!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *59* You'll Never Walk Alone! Bro Rodz is Rafa in disgu

Liverpool consider City starlet steal
    Birmingham City midfielder Nathan Redmond is wanted by Manchester City and Liverpool
    By Paul Bailey January 06, 2012

we love curry sauce!!!

Liverpool and Manchester City are facing a showdown over Birmingham's highly rated midfielder Nathan Redmond reports the Daily Express.

The 17-year-old is under contract at St Andrews until 2014, but with the Blues precarious financial situation, it is believed that it wouldn't take much money to convince the club to sell.

Reds boss Kenny Dalglish has been credited with an interest in bringing Redmond to Anfield, and will rival big-spending City as they look to secure his signature.

Roberto Mancini already has a star-studded squad at the Etihad Stadium, and recently revealed that the Citizens must sell players before they can consider signing anybody in January.

Redmond has attracted the attention of both Manchester City and Liverpool after a series of impressive performances for manager Chris Hughton's side, both in the Npower Championship and in the UEFA Europa League.

The talented youngster has been likened to Arsenal starlet Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, who moved to north London from Southampton last summer for a fee in the region of 12million.

It's unclear at the moment whether Redmond would command a similar sum, but one thing is for certain is that Liverpool and Manchester City have the resources to sign him.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *59* You'll Never Walk Alone! Bro Rodz is Rafa in disgu

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Liverpool consider City starlet steal
    Birmingham City midfielder Nathan Redmond is wanted by Manchester City and Liverpool
    By Paul Bailey January 06, 2012

we love curry sauce!!!

Liverpool and Manchester City are facing a showdown over Birmingham's highly rated midfielder Nathan Redmond reports the Daily Express.

The 17-year-old is under contract at St Andrews until 2014, but with the Blues precarious financial situation, it is believed that it wouldn't take much money to convince the club to sell.

Reds boss Kenny Dalglish has been credited with an interest in bringing Redmond to Anfield, and will rival big-spending City as they look to secure his signature.

Roberto Mancini already has a star-studded squad at the Etihad Stadium, and recently revealed that the Citizens must sell players before they can consider signing anybody in January.

Redmond has attracted the attention of both Manchester City and Liverpool after a series of impressive performances for manager Chris Hughton's side, both in the Npower Championship and in the UEFA Europa League.

The talented youngster has been likened to Arsenal starlet Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, who moved to north London from Southampton last summer for a fee in the region of 12million.

It's unclear at the moment whether Redmond would command a similar sum, but one thing is for certain is that Liverpool and Manchester City have the resources to sign him.
    simi talent, biggest talents is carroll......
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    every new player's a 'biggest' talent liao.

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid

Talent as in teh-lan? Oops

Quote Originally Posted by wonglp View Post
    Talent as in teh-lan? Oops
    kekekeke

this way then can market the player super high and sell to big clubs like LFC at inflated price.

sad!

by the way, carroll nice strike should be lucky goal.... he intend to blast to right end up left....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    by the way, carroll nice strike should be lucky goal.... he intend to blast to right end up left....
    hahahahaha

u think he is dirty kite?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    hahahahaha

nah.... dirty carrot.....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Other than Bellamy, the rest of the goals by rubbish players. Hopefully, their luck LFC season start to turn got the better.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Other than Bellamy, the rest of the goals by rubbish players. Hopefully, their luck LFC season start to turn got the better.
    with carroll we trust.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    5-1 LFC WIN LFC came back 1-0 down and race to a 5-1 VICTORY !!! Carrot finally scored within 2 mins after coming in the 86min with his 1st touch of the game. A first time volley with his left foot center of penalty box. Downing scored his 1st goal for LFC in the last min with a chip at the right edge of the 6 yard box SWEEEEEE AHHHH

LFC Scorer
    Bellamy
    Gerrard (Pen)
    Shelvey
    Carroll
    Downing

All diff scorer
    woah....5-1!!!!!! great result
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

haha i have one point!!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake

hahahahaha

Bro CC is Carroll biggest fan..lolZ..so how many Carroll undies have you collected?

Quote Originally Posted by zaren

woah....5-1!!!!!! great result
    Oldham only..must gauge result against the big boys..

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Oldham only..must gauge result against the big boys..
    be like cc, muz show that can perform with abigail 1st, then can perform with evla? 8)

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Actually Botak Shelvey played quite well!
    Canon 40D with Tamron 17-50mm and Canon G11

Quote Originally Posted by Whitelion

Actually Botak Shelvey played quite well!
    Shelvey is one for the future..i rate him higher than Henderson actually..

Shelvey is one for the future..i rate him higher than Henderson actually..
    he is the future, i rated him higher then most carrots on the field and on the bench.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Bro CC is Carroll biggest fan..lolZ..so how many Carroll undies have you collected?
    u gave me 22 pairs but i rejected, remember? kekeke

i oni accept elva hsiao or maggie Q. hohoho!!

Carrot's goal from his left leg POWERFUL volley took a bounce just in front of the keeper. He did well to keep the ball down and not blasting it over. Its a beautiful goal.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II