Page 28 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3182326272829303338 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *59* You'll Never Walk Alone! Bro Rodz is Rafa in disguise!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake

not sure if kenny will go for him.

quite similar to suarez.
    Suarez on the right..podolski to the left...that will be wicked!! Bellamy attacking from centre..please fasten your seatbelt..fast & furious..

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *59* You'll Never Walk Alone! Bro Rodz is Rafa in disgu

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Suarez on the right..podolski to the left...that will be wicked!! Bellamy attacking from centre..please fasten your seatbelt..fast & furious..
    dunno what is kenny's plan...

can start to clear some deadwood, such as josie coke, aqualanlan etc. for permanent moves to their respective club.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by airfins
    LFC to buy Darren Bent at more then 24million pound !!! Don't think worth it... With that much money can buy better striker !!!
    I rather buy Kaka!
    Canon 40D with Tamron 17-50mm and Canon G11

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *59* You'll Never Walk Alone! Bro Rodz is Rafa in disgu

Quote Originally Posted by Whitelion View Post
    I rather buy Kaka!
    we need a 100% out-n-out striker that can anyhow put the ball into the net. no need shoot from long range type. can tap in, good positioning type.

machiam like the ruud van nistelrooy kind.

if only we have a striker like tat, we can be really hard to beat.

now manSipTea in action.

sunderland holding up very well.

nigel de jong looks like an excellent anchorman.

Shitty lost..good news for LFC..i still have confident we can finish higher than them & manure..only spurs is the dark horse..top 4..confident..im aiming top 2 finish..

yaya man city lost!!!! good news as the top 4 is really interesting!!!!

only thing is the top is playing a lot matches and we are not.....

time to loan carroll out, he is useless.......
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    yaya man city lost!!!! good news as the top 4 is really interesting!!!!

only thing is the top is playing a lot matches and we are not.....

time to loan carroll out, he is useless.......
    manSipTea shud have won, then when we beat them, it is easier too.

now if we beat them, we are practically giving manCircle utd clowns the good fortune of leading the table.

sian.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    manSipTea shud have won, then when we beat them, it is easier too.

now if we beat them, we are practically giving manCircle utd clowns the good fortune of leading the table.

sian.
    whatever will happen let it happens..... man united will drop points against us also, dun forget they need to travel face city as well..
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

whatever will happen let it happens..... man united will drop points against us also, dun forget they need to travel face city as well..
    manSipTea mux slap themselves for this defeat.

and worse is to come when they meet us.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    manSipTea mux slap themselves for this defeat.

and worse is to come when they meet us.
    many feels that one day we will thrashed some teams.... will start with city haha

where is my point?
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitelion View Post
    I rather buy Kaka!

I also want. If you know where got sell, let me know. I will buy many many packets!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy

I also want. If you know where got sell, let me know. I will buy many many packets!
    Haha!

We will try to win every match that we play and see how it ends at the end of the season. Man u is breaking down, half their team in on MC. Man city and hotcake is starting to face that too. Ass-nil is a one man team and he is bound to break down along the season. We will have our Suarez problem too, can only take one game at a time and grind out the results. YNWA ~~~
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Suarez detailed documents on his charge below:

read here

personally suarez used words that hurtful to others but not to his close frens(uruguay) or teammates (he also uses those towards glen johnson) n he mixed up between those too.. and...

the evil evra took advantage of the situation and concluded as an angel by the fa...

honestly suarez really needs to watch his mouth...

Happy New Year to fellow REDS
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

when u r chasing the packs.. it a double edge sword.. but

really REDS needs to take 1 game at a time.. and grind to win them starting with man shitty...

GO REDS

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Shitty lost..good news for LFC..i still have confident we can finish higher than them & manure..only spurs is the dark horse..top 4..confident..im aiming top 2 finish..
    i certainly believe it tooo.. provided carroll able to perform to his best and produce results in suarez absent... and gerrard injury free

honestly carroll needs a service provider to score his goals but i think a striker worth 35m pounds shud able to create goals out of nutting

spurs and man shitty r the teams that will become obstacles to REDs progress...

wednesday morning match against man shitty will tells us how good we r and will predict our standing comes may

i really feels good with REDS performance after newcastle match... if we able to sustain n wit players play for the gaffer...

REDS on top of the pile.... is not a wishful thinking

we dun have any other commitments, unlike some needs to play europa......

think of it, 2 years ago some laughs at us playing europa.... now they also playing there haha
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo

i certainly believe it tooo.. provided carroll able to perform to his best and produce results in suarez absent... and gerrard injury free

honestly carroll needs a service provider to score his goals but i think a striker worth 35m pounds shud able to create goals out of nutting

spurs and man shitty r the teams that will become obstacles to REDs progress...

wednesday morning match against man shitty will tells us how good we r and will predict our standing comes may

i really feels good with REDS performance after newcastle match... if we able to sustain n wit players play for the gaffer...

REDS on top of the pile.... is not a wishful thinking
    Base on our performances so far..we can be very confident..