Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *59* You'll Never Walk Alone! Bro Rodz is Rafa in disguise!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *59* You'll Never Walk Alone! Bro Rodz is Rafa in disgu

Check out the Houston Sport liao didn't see any but the M16, Cabine and Short gun there very cheap n nice USD 300 nia.... want to buy a Glock....
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *59* You'll Never Walk Alone! Bro Rodz is Rafa in disgu

Liverpool sign Warrior kit deal - The Kop Blog post - Liverpool FC

Liverpool Football Club has been constantly changing under the ownership of Fenway Sports Group. The shirt sponsor changed (before FSG arrived) and Fenway Sports Group has signed a deal with Boston-based company Warrior Sports in affiliation with New Balance. The deal is worth £25m-a-year.
    The deal is a record for English football shirts, and is twice the payout what current kit providers adidas provide. Warrior, a subsidiary of New Balance, will take over from adidas for the 2012-2013 campaign, and is expected to be a long term deal; one that puts Manchester United's £23.5m-a-year deal with Nike into shade.
    This will be a huge blow to adidas, who have manufactured Liverpool's kits for the past several seasons. Liverpool's kit is the fourth highest selling replica in the world, with around 900,000 kits sold annually, beaten only by Manchester United, Barcelona and Real Madrid.
    Liverpool's owner John Henry stated when he took over that the club would no longer be "buying on credit", and would only spend money the club generate. With Liverpool set to miss out on another season of Champions League football, the deal will give the Anfield outfit a bit of extra muscle in the transfer market.
    The company was bought out by New Balance in 2004, and has been tranformed from a niche-market brand to one big enough to sign a multi-year deal with Major League Baseball giants Boston Red Sox.

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Liverpool sign Warrior kit deal - The Kop Blog post - Liverpool FC

Liverpool Football Club has been constantly changing under the ownership of Fenway Sports Group. The shirt sponsor changed (before FSG arrived) and Fenway Sports Group has signed a deal with Boston-based company Warrior Sports in affiliation with New Balance. The deal is worth £25m-a-year.
    The deal is a record for English football shirts, and is twice the payout what current kit providers adidas provide. Warrior, a subsidiary of New Balance, will take over from adidas for the 2012-2013 campaign, and is expected to be a long term deal; one that puts Manchester United's £23.5m-a-year deal with Nike into shade.
    This will be a huge blow to adidas, who have manufactured Liverpool's kits for the past several seasons. Liverpool's kit is the fourth highest selling replica in the world, with around 900,000 kits sold annually, beaten only by Manchester United, Barcelona and Real Madrid.
    Liverpool's owner John Henry stated when he took over that the club would no longer be "buying on credit", and would only spend money the club generate. With Liverpool set to miss out on another season of Champions League football, the deal will give the Anfield outfit a bit of extra muscle in the transfer market.
    The company was bought out by New Balance in 2004, and has been tranformed from a niche-market brand to one big enough to sign a multi-year deal with Major League Baseball giants Boston Red Sox.

kanasai. dun tell me we are only able to buy the kit from online websites?

hopefully la vanita will bring in some!

Warrior?! kauz.

but...

kudos to the $$ generated. =)
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Check out the Houston Sport liao didn't see any but the M16, Cabine and Short gun there very cheap n nice USD 300 nia.... want to buy a Glock....
    huh?!

pls no firearms deal here. hahahahahaha

happy boxing day everyone!

Let's Get Ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!!!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

League Table!

1). Airfins 20pts ----> wakauz!!!! new league leader!!!! 2pts lead now!!
    2). ahyooo 18pts ---> how the mighty has fallen! kekekeke >< The Fallen shall rise again ><
    3). Cheesecake 14pts
    4). Grumpy 11pts
    5). bro rodz 11pts ---> Raf999 in disguise!!
    6). fotoudavid 8pts ---> TRUE LFC fan who said Carroll will never score! hehehe!
    7). Actor13 6pts
    8). Koplady11 6pts
    9). shunzi 9pts
    10). blazer_workz 5pts
    11). Taurean 5pts
    12). Canew 5pts
    13). zaren 5pts!
    14). sunnyday 4pts
    15). roadrunner 1pt ----> disappeared!
    16). nemesis32 1pt ----> disappeared!

Boxing Day special!!

LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB vs. Blackburn!

ANFIELD!!!!!

1). 5-0 LFC WINS! (Suarez, Carroll) CC
    2). 3-0 LFC WINS! (Caroll, Caroll) Sunnyday
    3). 3-0 LFC Wins (Suarez x2) shunzi
    4). 2-0 LFC wins (johnson, bellamy) fotoudavid
    5). 4-0 LFC Win!!!! (Bellamy,Suarez) roDz
    6) 2-0 LFC wins (Bellamy, Carroll) wonglp
    7). 4-0 REDs wins (suarez hattrick, carroll)
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

chanting begins: today, blackburn will kick luverpool ass and score 2 goals to savage their season!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

1500GMT.

ready!!!!

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

League Table!

2). ahyooo 18pts ---> how the mighty has fallen! kekekeke >< The Fallen shall rise again ><
    3). Cheesecake 14pts
    4). Grumpy 11pts
    6). fotoudavid 8pts ---> TRUE LFC fan who said Carroll will never score! hehehe!
    7). Actor13 6pts
    8). Koplady11 6pts
    9). shunzi 9pts
    10). blazer_workz 5pts
    11). Taurean 5pts
    12). Canew 5pts
    13). zaren 5pts!
    14). sunnyday 4pts

Boxing Day special!!

ANFIELD!!!!!

7). 4-0 REDs wins (suarez hattrick, carroll)
    8). 2-1 to LFC (Suarez, Bellamy) koplady11

Can someone provide a link that reported Evra made that south american remark? Husband not satisfied I called Evra racist himself. Zzz.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post

Can someone provide a link that reported Evra made that south american remark? Husband not satisfied I called Evra racist himself. Zzz.

curry sauce!

Racism storm
    Liverpool hit back after Suarez ban
    December 20, 2011

By ESPNsoccernet staff

Liverpool have responded angrily to the news that Luis Suarez has been banned for eight matches and fined £40,000 for racially abusing Manchester United's Patrice Evra.

The club released a statement on their official website that they would take every step possible to fight the punishment and also called on the FA to charge Evra for the abuse levelled at Suarez.

It read: "We look forward to the publication of the Commission's Judgment. We will study the detailed reasons of the Commission once they become available, but reserve our right to appeal or take any other course of action we feel appropriate with regards to this situation.

"We find it extraordinary that Luis can be found guilty on the word of Patrice Evra alone when no-one else on the field of play - including Evra's own Manchester United teammates and all the match officials - heard the alleged conversation between the two players in a crowded Kop goalmouth while a corner kick was about to be taken.

"The Club takes extremely seriously the fight against all forms of discrimination and has a long and successful track record in work relating to anti-racist activity and social inclusion. We remain committed to this ideal and equality for all, irrespective of a person's background.

"LFC considers racism in any form to be unacceptable - without compromise. It is our strong held belief, having gone over the facts of the case, that Luis Suarez did not commit any racist act. It is also our opinion that the accusation by this particular player was not credible - certainly no more credible than his prior unfounded accusations.

"It is key to note that Patrice Evra himself in his written statement in this case said 'I don't think that Luis Suarez is racist'. The FA in their opening remarks accepted that Luis Suarez was not racist.

"Luis himself is of a mixed race family background as his grandfather was black. He has been personally involved since the 2010 World Cup in a charitable project which uses sport to encourage solidarity amongst people of different backgrounds with the central theme that the colour of a person's skin does not matter; they can all play together as a team.

"He has played with black players and mixed with their families whilst with the Uruguay national side and was captain at Ajax Amsterdam of a team with a proud multi-cultural profile, many of whom became good friends.

"It seems incredible to us that a player of mixed heritage should be accused and found guilty in the way he has based on the evidence presented. We do not recognise the way in which Luis Suarez has been characterised.

"It appears to us that the FA were determined to bring charges against Luis Suarez, even before interviewing him at the beginning of November. Nothing we have heard in the course of the hearing has changed our view that Luis Suarez is innocent of the charges brought against him and we will provide Luis with whatever support he now needs to clear his name.

"We would also like to know when the FA intend to charge Patrice Evra with making abusive remarks to an opponent after he admitted himself in his evidence to insulting Luis Suarez in Spanish in the most objectionable of terms. Luis, to his credit, actually told the FA he had not heard the insult."

Steven Gerrard has been named on the bench for Liverpool's Boxing Day clash with Blackburn Rovers

Meanwhile, Andy Carroll is handed a starting berth and replaces Dirk Kuyt in Kenny Dalglish's team selection.
    Liverpool: Reina, Johnson, Enrique, Skrtel, Agger, Henderson, Adam, Downing, Maxi, Carroll, Suarez. Subs: Gerrard, Kuyt, Carragher, Doni, Shelvey, Kelly, Bellamy.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

League Table!

3). Cheesecake 14pts
    4). Grumpy 11pts
    7). Actor13 6pts
    8). Koplady11 6pts
    9). shunzi 9pts
    10). blazer_workz 5pts
    11). Taurean 5pts
    12). Canew 5pts
    13). zaren 5pts!
    14). sunnyday 4pts

Boxing Day special!!

ANFIELD!!!!!

7). 4-0 REDs wins (suarez hattrick, carroll)ahyooo
    8). 2-1 to LFC (Suarez, Bellamy) koplady11
    9). 5-0 LFC WINS! (Suarez, Gerrard) airfins

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post

i want the yellow colour jersey.

stevie g is back!.
    Liverpool: Reina, Johnson, Enrique, Skrtel, Agger, Henderson, Adam, Downing, Maxi, Carroll, Suarez. Subs: Gerrard, Kuyt, Carragher, Doni, Shelvey, Kelly, Bellamy.

but he usually take a few matches to warm up after injury, so u all better hope the starters get the job done..

eh suay kia, why u wan bb to "savage" their season?!
    u mean them well or bad?

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    stevie g is back!.

but he usually take a few matches to warm up after injury, so u all better hope the starters get the job done..

eh suay kia, why u wan bb to "savage" their season?!
    u mean them well or bad?
    com'on you REDS!!!

This Warrior logo is really ugly....... Adidas is the best !!! Like

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    This Warrior logo is really ugly....... Adidas is the best !!! Like

let's see what this Warriors can come up with.

=)

Warrior's logo.