Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *59* You'll Never Walk Alone! Bro Rodz is Rafa in disguise!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *59* You'll Never Walk Alone! Bro Rodz is Rafa in disgu

Wa Lau !!!! the transmission keep dropping from the stadium
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *59* You'll Never Walk Alone! Bro Rodz is Rafa in disgu

adam pk saved.... REds wasted!!!!

“Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

Poor performance and penalty also can't score..... Suarez is clearly affected by the ban, he was no performing as so is the rest of the team
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

sadness.

good thing is that we din't lose and its an away draw at a KKJ club. ha ha ha.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Torres: Liverpool owners lied to me and fans don't know the truth about why I joined Chelsea

By Alex Kay

Last updated at 9:14 PM on 21st December 2011

Read more: Torres: Liverpool owners lied to me and fans don't know the truth about why I joined Chelsea | Mail Online

Fernando Torres has lifted the lid on his acrimonious departure from Liverpool, claiming the club lied to him and that Liverpool’s American owners made false promises.

The Chelsea striker says he was let down by the Fenway Sports Group before his acrimonious £50million transfer to Stamford Bridge in January.

‘The Liverpool fans don’t know the truth about why I signed for Chelsea,’ the 27-year-old, who spent three-and-a-half seasons at Anfield, told Spanish television.

‘The fans don’t even know half of what happened. They don’t know what the people in charge at Liverpool are like - they have a completely different perception of what they are like.

‘They made promises that they didn’t keep and I left because I realized I didn’t have time to be part of a project that would take years.’

The former Kop idol, who netted 81 times in 142 Liverpool appearances, also attempted to build bridges with the Anfield faithful.

‘I have nothing against the Liverpool fans,’ he said. ‘I didn’t want to leave Liverpool the way I did but the club lied. I was let down and I don’t understand why the fans hate me.’

And while he has scored just five times in 35 Chelsea appearances, Torres is backing himself to rediscover his goalscoring touch for the Blues and Spain.

‘It’s true that Vicente Del Bosque is worried about me and my form for Chelsea. It’s up to me to go back to being the striker I was before.

‘If I go back to how I was a few years ago, I will again play an important role in the Spanish national team.’

‘I am going to try to be very humble and get back into the Chelsea starting line-up,' said Torres, who has seen chances limited thanks to the resurgence of Didier Drogba.

He also spoke of the pain of being on the Chelsea bench – but says he should be shown more respect given his achievements in the game.

‘My form has not been good but I am world and European champion and I deserve more respect,’ he said.

‘It’s hard being on the bench but I respect the players who are playing. I’m going to support the team and get back in,’ he said.

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Torres: Liverpool owners lied to me and fans don't know the truth about why I joined Chelsea

By Alex Kay

Last updated at 9:14 PM on 21st December 2011

Read more: Torres: Liverpool owners lied to me and fans don't know the truth about why I joined Chelsea | Mail Online

Fernando Torres has lifted the lid on his acrimonious departure from Liverpool, claiming the club lied to him and that Liverpool’s American owners made false promises.

The Chelsea striker says he was let down by the Fenway Sports Group before his acrimonious £50million transfer to Stamford Bridge in January.

‘The Liverpool fans don’t know the truth about why I signed for Chelsea,’ the 27-year-old, who spent three-and-a-half seasons at Anfield, told Spanish television.

‘The fans don’t even know half of what happened. They don’t know what the people in charge at Liverpool are like - they have a completely different perception of what they are like.

‘They made promises that they didn’t keep and I left because I realized I didn’t have time to be part of a project that would take years.’

The former Kop idol, who netted 81 times in 142 Liverpool appearances, also attempted to build bridges with the Anfield faithful.

‘I have nothing against the Liverpool fans,’ he said. ‘I didn’t want to leave Liverpool the way I did but the club lied. I was let down and I don’t understand why the fans hate me.’

And while he has scored just five times in 35 Chelsea appearances, Torres is backing himself to rediscover his goalscoring touch for the Blues and Spain.

‘It’s true that Vicente Del Bosque is worried about me and my form for Chelsea. It’s up to me to go back to being the striker I was before.

‘If I go back to how I was a few years ago, I will again play an important role in the Spanish national team.’

‘I am going to try to be very humble and get back into the Chelsea starting line-up,' said Torres, who has seen chances limited thanks to the resurgence of Didier Drogba.

He also spoke of the pain of being on the Chelsea bench – but says he should be shown more respect given his achievements in the game.

‘My form has not been good but I am world and European champion and I deserve more respect,’ he said.

‘It’s hard being on the bench but I respect the players who are playing. I’m going to support the team and get back in,’ he said.
    So much talk no use one..score some goals to prove us wrong..heeheehee
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

when will FA release the whole report???
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

now FA says that they could increase the no. of ban matches if we loses the appeal.

conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    now FA says that they could increase the no. of ban matches if we loses the appeal.

conspiracy.
    Jiak lui! Now shall see what happens to terry's case.

Quote Originally Posted by wonglp View Post
    Jiak lui! Now shall see what happens to terry's case.
    he engrand captain, confirm 1 to 3 matches niah.

conspiracy.
    Threatening.... must sue them!!! If FA loses, must wear undies to run around Anfield!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Threatening.... must sue them!!! If FA loses, must wear undies to run around Anfield!!

fiercesome. pls keep up ur good work.

fiercesome. pls keep up ur good work.
    and cc will be trailing right behind to pick up anything that drops off..

btw, cc, ur mouth too suay..
    even adam oso missing pk..

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk

and cc will be trailing right behind to pick up anything that drops off..

btw, cc, ur mouth too suay..
    even adam oso missing pk..
    Kanasai, bro fotoudavid nvr do his part by cursing LFC. His power curses nt strong enuff.

Kanasai, bro fotoudavid nvr do his part by cursing LFC. His power curses nt strong enuff.
    you must blame urself for waving wrong undies.......

i got curse leh............. but use wrong word, instead of chanting i say working..... ****....... succeeded with getting a penalty, but if use chanting the ball will go in.....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Facing blackburn at home, 26th Dec at 11pm.

This time, Carroll should be starting, but if he still cannot score...... i wonder what KD will do.........
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

we have 30 points now, 2 points away from chelsea which got a game on hand.....

played 17 games, 30 points, score 20 goals, like that average we can get will be 67 points at the end of season, scoring 44 goals only, now Man city already scored 53 goals, much better then our full seasons.... last season Man City scores only 60 goals, imagine that comparing now....

Base on last year league table, 4th placing is Arsenal with 68 points, so this target is achievable.

Last season, we have 58 points, scoring 59 goals...... we need more goals.......
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Can put 3-0 Carroll Carroll for me? Since fotodavid say Carroll will score

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    you must blame urself for waving wrong undies.......

i got curse leh............. but use wrong word, instead of chanting i say working..... ****....... succeeded with getting a penalty, but if use chanting the ball will go in.....

haiz... bro rodz nvr do his job of waving charlie adam's undies!

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday View Post
    Can put 3-0 Carroll Carroll for me? Since fotodavid say Carroll will score
    if he say will score, it meant the opposite!

Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast