Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 44

Thread: Euro 2012

  1. #21
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Euro 2012

    Tonight Group of Death match! Exciting!

    16:00 GMT Netherlands v Denmark Metalist Stadium
    18:45 GMT Germany v Portugal Arena Lviv

  2. #22

    Default Re: Euro 2012

    For me it is still Spain. Technically, they have no match in Europe. If they do not win, it will be due to Kelong or player's mistake. Mighty Germans also lose to them technically. In Europe currently, only Germany and Spain plays beautiful football. Watching the rest is a chore.....maybe will watch the England games too, since this is the first time in so many years that they did not talk big before major tournament (and fail big time thereafter), they might spring a surprise, though I feel they will have achieved great things just by reaching the semis. Also to see my Captain in action

  3. #23

    Default Re: Euro 2012

    which sites for live streaming of matches.

  4. #24
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

  5. #25

  6. #26

    Default Re: Euro 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by dreaming View Post
    Man City 1 - 1 Man City
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

  7. #27

    Default Re: Euro 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Man City 1 - 1 Man City
    Lol

    I thought France give chance...maybe it's first match and toughest in the group, so they slightly more cautious. Draw is good result for both. Win the next 2 games and both will go thru.

    As for England....emm....1996 was the last time I saw a good English side. Since then till now, it's all the same....

  8. #28
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Euro 2012

    Once again England exited the dramatic pk way.

    Semis will be

    Portugal Vs Spain
    Germany Vs Italy

    Would prefer a Portugal German final...... n Portugal winning it!

    But then it most likely to be a Spain German final with Spain winning it!

  9. #29

    Default Re: Euro 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Once again England exited the dramatic pk way.

    Semis will be

    Portugal Vs Spain
    Germany Vs Italy

    Would prefer a Portugal German final...... n Portugal winning it!

    But then it most likely to be a Spain German final with Spain winning it!
    Italy played really really well, not the boring anit-football the Spanish were using. The Italy-Germany match might be the best one of the tournament.
    Alpha

  10. #30

    Default Re: Euro 2012

    Im ok with Spain vs Germany or Italy for finals.

  11. #31
    Senior Member giantcanopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    6,232

    Default Re: Euro 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Once again England exited the dramatic pk way.
    England keeps losing to the penalties in big games.
    Might as well. Else they would have been mauled by Germans in the next matchup.

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: Euro 2012

    Portugal likely to lose to Spain. Ronaldo knows Real Madrid Football Club of SPAIN is paying him in 1 week, more money than what most other people earn their whole lifetimes. Ronaldo can always run a little bit slower and shoot less accurately. It will not be obvious that he does not want to score against Spain. Ronaldo know that 2 weeks after the match, he will be back in Spain playing football for Real Madrid. Most will quickly forget Euro2012. Why should he sacrifice himself for their short memories.
    Last edited by ricohflex; 25th June 2012 at 10:30 PM.

  13. #33
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Euro 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Italy played really really well, not the boring anit-football the Spanish were using. The Italy-Germany match might be the best one of the tournament.
    Nowadays in these big tournaments semis looks much more interesting and exciting then finals! lol...

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: Euro 2012

    What did I tell you? As expected Spain beat Portugal. Not because Spain was the better team. But because key player/s in Portugal's team play in Spanish football clubs and are obscenely well paid. So which football player wants to rock the boat for fans' short memories? 2 weeks after the Euro2012 final, nobody remembers it anymore and no one cares. And all the Portuguese players know that. Ronaldo could easily have scored 2 goals against Spain, if he wanted to.

  15. #35

    Default Re: Euro 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    What did I tell you? As expected Spain beat Portugal. Not because Spain was the better team. But because key player/s in Portugal's team play in Spanish football clubs and are obscenely well paid. So which football player wants to rock the boat for fans' short memories? 2 weeks after the Euro2012 final, nobody remembers it anymore and no one cares. And all the Portuguese players know that. Ronaldo could easily have scored 2 goals against Spain, if he wanted to.
    Spain could also have mauled Portugal, IF they wanted.......

  16. #36
    Senior Member Big Kahuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    2,127

    Default

    EPL is also big employer to many, how come England not powderful at all one?

  17. #37

    Default Re: Euro 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    What did I tell you? As expected Spain beat Portugal. Not because Spain was the better team. But because key player/s in Portugal's team play in Spanish football clubs and are obscenely well paid. So which football player wants to rock the boat for fans' short memories? 2 weeks after the Euro2012 final, nobody remembers it anymore and no one cares. And all the Portuguese players know that. Ronaldo could easily have scored 2 goals against Spain, if he wanted to.
    Are you kidding me?

  18. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna
    EPL is also big employer to many, how come England not powderful at all one?
    Bpl liao.

    I watch soccer but sometime also sick of it. Sometime no goals, kelong etc. I rather spend my time on other things or hobbies. 90 mins, plus half time can become 2 hrs! Unless got bet or die hard fans, if not, i feels not worth.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

  19. #39
    Senior Member Big Kahuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    2,127

    Default Re: Euro 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    Bpl liao.

    I watch soccer but sometime also sick of it. Sometime no goals, kelong etc. I rather spend my time on other things or hobbies. 90 mins, plus half time can become 2 hrs! Unless got bet or die hard fans, if not, i feels not worth.
    Times are bad....once my Mio contract run out, I will also cut....no point paying so much but just watch 1 or 2 matches per week.....most of the time I watch Channel 8 & U only

  20. #40

    Default

    Is an upset on the card tonight??
    "Time is often the best editor" - Alex Webb

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •