Page 28 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3182326272829303338 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 1025

Thread: Expose Yourself - CXXVI... Better and Brighter

  1. #541
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,311

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXVI... Better and Brighter

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Everyday is CNY....

    If tio TOTO. Lololol!!!!
    I cannot buy Toto, under age le.....

  2. #542

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXVI... Better and Brighter

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    My Dad woke up and told him about the film camera and he wants to go back and sleep...

    Tell him about the M6 and he said " you think i print money ha..."
    Tell him about the Besa camera and he said " what pung sai camera"
    And he go on to say" you see la... people like uncle Wk only use Pentax can shoot so nice pictures and your photos are so lousy. you better go and learn more from him.. and not go and ask people what to buy...." "wait for me to strike Toto first".....

    Sigh.........
    Your dad is a champion
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  3. #543
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,311

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXVI... Better and Brighter

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    Your dad is a champion
    He is like that...

  4. #544
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,311

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXVI... Better and Brighter

    After the rain....


  5. #545
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXVI... Better and Brighter

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Aiya.. dont like this one le...
    If you want you can take my MZ-30 and Cosina 19-35mm to play, I hardly use the film camera I have anymore.

    I can also give you all the film you want, got one big stack

  6. #546
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXVI... Better and Brighter

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    My Dad woke up and told him about the film camera and he wants to go back and sleep...

    Tell him about the M6 and he said " you think i print money ha..."
    Tell him about the Besa camera and he said " what pung sai camera"
    And he go on to say" you see la... people like uncle Wk only use Pentax can shoot so nice pictures and your photos are so lousy. you better go and learn more from him.. and not go and ask people what to buy...." "wait for me to strike Toto first".....

    Sigh.........
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Hahahahahhahahaha! Blame uncle wk that u can't get new camera!

  7. #547
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXVI... Better and Brighter

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Uncle Andrew and I bbb Leica just I shoot rubbish.....

    Serious things I use Dslr....how to shoot my type of macro using leica....

    Last time got one KKJ say can use RF to shoot bird photo.

    I remember for life.

  8. #548
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXVI... Better and Brighter

    Today morning go shoot building.



    Use fisheye can see the security guard walking out....

  9. #549
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXVI... Better and Brighter

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    He is like that...
    Since you just need to try out film, don't spend too much to invest in a new system.

    You might not like it.

  10. #550
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXVI... Better and Brighter

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Last time got one KKJ say can use RF to shoot bird photo.

    I remember for life.
    Maybe he shoot chicken rice.

  11. #551

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXVI... Better and Brighter

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Last time got one KKJ say can use RF to shoot bird photo.

    I remember for life.
    There's lots of RF bird photographers.
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  12. #552
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXVI... Better and Brighter

    Bird is easy to shoot!


  13. #553
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos-
    Today morning go shoot building.

    Use fisheye can see the security guard walking out....
    Wah nice! I miss using fisheye...

  14. #554
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,311

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXVI... Better and Brighter

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    If you want you can take my MZ-30 and Cosina 19-35mm to play, I hardly use the film camera I have anymore.

    I can also give you all the film you want, got one big stack
    Hi uncle WK, thanks, but I better ask him first... I mean my Dad..

  15. #555
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,311

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXVI... Better and Brighter

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Since you just need to try out film, don't spend too much to invest in a new system.

    You might not like it.
    Yes, I will talk to my Dad again...

  16. #556
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,311

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXVI... Better and Brighter

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Bird is easy to shoot!

    so funny........

  17. #557
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,311

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXVI... Better and Brighter

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Wah nice! I miss using fisheye...
    You say like that and if my Dad know, he will say, you see la... photo so nice.. better just shoot more... and learn from them... no need to buy..
    Last edited by MGohzxc; 21st January 2012 at 11:14 PM.

  18. #558
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXVI... Better and Brighter

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Yes, I will talk to my Dad again...
    Maybe go for a SLR first, RF got many limitation.

  19. #559
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXVI... Better and Brighter

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    You say like that and if my Dad know, he will say, you see la... photo so nice.. better just shoot more... and learn from them... no need to buy..
    Tell him you need fisheye lens.

  20. #560
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXVI... Better and Brighter


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •