Page 23 of 52 FirstFirst ... 13182122232425283348 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 1025

Thread: Expose Yourself - CXXVI... Better and Brighter

  1. #441
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXVI... Better and Brighter

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    the time has come to Sell sell sell
    Sell cheap cheap??
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  2. #442

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXVI... Better and Brighter

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Sell cheap cheap??
    then we bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  3. #443
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,328

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXVI... Better and Brighter

    Primary school only study 4 subjects, and now study 8 subjects...

  4. #444

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXVI... Better and Brighter

    Found the cause of ants always coming out of my laptop.... A NEST INSIDE!!!
    Destroyed it!
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  5. #445
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc
    Primary school only study 4 subjects, and now study 8 subjects...
    Nvm. Next time tertiary only one subject or the most you opt for two.

  6. #446
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam
    Found the cause of ants always coming out of my laptop.... A NEST INSIDE!!!
    Destroyed it!
    Drown the nest!!!!!!!!

  7. #447
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,328

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXVI... Better and Brighter

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Nvm. Next time tertiary only one subject or the most you opt for two.
    Yes next time lo.. also not much time to shoot anymore. Maybe only weekend or holidays...

  8. #448

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXVI... Better and Brighter

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Drown the nest!!!!!!!!
    I used a toothpick and picked them out
    just found one more egg and popped it
    haha
    i'll post pics after
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  9. #449
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,328

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXVI... Better and Brighter

    What is a cheap and good B&W film camera ? For practice la.........

  10. #450
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc
    What is a cheap and good B&W film camera ? For practice la.........
    Can try Nikon FM10, or you can go for FM2 which is fully mechanical.

    FM2 body should be S$300 and below depend on condition. FM10 is much cheaper. Then just get a $100-200 lens will do.
    Last edited by Leong23; 21st January 2012 at 12:44 PM.

  11. #451
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam

    I used a toothpick and picked them out
    just found one more egg and popped it
    haha
    i'll post pics after
    Faintzzzzz

  12. #452
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc
    What is a cheap and good B&W film camera ? For practice la.........
    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23

    Can try Nikon FM10, or you can go for FM2 which is fully mechanical.

    FM2 body should be S$300 and below depend on condition. FM10 is much cheaper. Then just get a $100-200 lens will do.
    Uncle Andrew will ask you don't waste time and go straight to Leica.

  13. #453

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXVI... Better and Brighter

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Uncle Andrew will ask you don't waste time and go straight to Leica.
    Amen!!!!!!!!!!
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  14. #454
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXVI... Better and Brighter

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Yes next time lo.. also not much time to shoot anymore. Maybe only weekend or holidays...
    Take up photography as a tertiary major then can shoot everyday until siao.

  15. #455
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXVI... Better and Brighter

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    What is a cheap and good B&W film camera ? For practice la.........
    Ask Master Leong to make you a digital Holga:


  16. #456
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXVI... Better and Brighter

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Ask Master Leong to make you a digital Holga:

    LOL, or Master Sion got any way to mount a film back on her 7D?

  17. #457
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,328

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXVI... Better and Brighter

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Ask Master Leong to make you a digital Holga:

    Don't like Holga..

  18. #458
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,328

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXVI... Better and Brighter

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    LOL, or Master Sion got any way to mount a film back on her 7D?
    What about the Besa camera which is selling at Chiff?

  19. #459
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXVI... Better and Brighter

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    What about the Besa camera which is selling at Chiff?
    What about this one?

    It has got a black clothe to cover your head so that Leong doesn't know you are taking photos of him.

    Last edited by Sion; 21st January 2012 at 02:18 PM.

  20. #460
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,328

    Default Re: Expose Yourself - CXXVI... Better and Brighter

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    What about this one?

    It has got a black clothe to cover your head so that Leong doesn't know you are taking photos of him.

    If I go town to shoot with this, people think I crazy...........

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •