Post The Secrets to Flawless Skin

December 13, 2011
    From 6:45PM to 8:45PM

Bedok Public Library, Programme Zone
    21 Bedok North St. 1,
    Singapore 469659

Event registration for The Secrets to Flawless Skin powered by Eventbrite

-- Flawless skin in Photoshop --

Google returns 103 thousand results for "Smoothen skin in Photoshop". What technique does Adobe Community Professional Stefano Virgilli uses? Learn in a 20 minutes session, how easy could be to get the best natural skin in photos. (A pressure sensitive graphic tablet is recommended).

-- Rapid Photo Retouching In Fireworks --

When designing for screens, photo retouching is essential for better digital images on websites and mobile devices.

How is it like to combine raster and vector together into image editing? Linus will demo how to do photo retouching like is done in Photoshop but with speed! Experience photo editing capabilities of Fireworks for the first time like no other.

-- Creating eBooks for mobile consumption --

Singapore is one of the top countries when it comes to smartphone ownership. While PDF has long been the standard for producing documents such as user manuals, class notes, product brochure etc, moving forward users will want to consume such documents on their iPads, iPhones and other smartphones.

We will show you how to create an ePub document. ePub is the most popular ebook format on mobiles. We will show you how to prepare the document on your MS Word (on Windows) and then use a Mac to convert the document. Finally we will show you how to distribute this ebook to your audience. We will also discuss the role that ebooks might play in marketing your product or service.

-- Have fun with CSS3 Transitions, Transforms and Animations --

CSS3 and HTML5 have brought on some amazing features that can create quick and simple interactive websites. We will demo how to create some hover animations, animated motions and even some dynamic graphics! As an alternative to using Flash or other interactive technologies, CSS3 and HTML5 can be used on any modern browser with no additional plugins or embeds. Have fun creating sleek interactions!
    Adobe Certified Instructor - Adobe Certified Expert - Adobe Design Master

Wild Wild West

Default Re: The Secrets to Flawless Skin

I've sent you PM. Thanks!
    I shoot with my D300S . I shoot with my Kalashnikov AEG. I just love shooting ;)