I bought an A55 just recently, and it comes with the kit lens (DT18-55mm) and the DT 50mm. I am intending to buy UV filter for both lenses, but I'd like to ask the following:
1. I have seen the price list for the UV filters, but can't seem to figure out which is suitable for my lenses. Can anyone help me out with this please?
2. When not using one of the lenses, can I just use the original packaging lid to cap the rear of the lens - (needs to be capped right?), or do I need to buy a rear lens cap? The manual in A55 says that "A rear lens cap is not supplied with the DT18-55mm SAM Lens Kit. When you store the lens without attaching it to the camera, purchase the Rear Lens Cap." - So does it mean I can't reuse the original packaging lid? - Oh and can I use the rear lens cap of the DT50mm on the DT18-55mm?
3. Is it okay to change lens often? I know this sounds silly, but having read around, I'm just afraid that dust will accumulate in the sensors.
4. For buying UV filters, do different shops charge at very different prices? Is it okay to just walk-in into any camera shop to buy?
5. Oh is the cap at the front of the lens (which clips on there) called a front lens cap? It needs to be covered when the camera is not in use right?
Thanks in advance.