Thread: Recommend a house mover

Default Recommend a house mover

Anyone could recommend a good and cheap house mover as we intend to move early next month. Thanks!

Lightbulb

usually, cheap and good do not go together. good, try rhemas international, they are movers for expats too. cheap, try Soon Seng. you can find them in ST classified. i cannot find their no. I used them about two years ago.

Lightbulb

usually, cheap and good do not go together. good, try rhemas international, they are movers for expats too. cheap, try Soon Seng. you can find them in ST classified. i cannot find their no and used them about two years ago.

Thanks for the info. Maybe I should put "reasonably good and reasonably cheap". Any other recommendations, and best can share some experience.

Phildate
    Guests

I would recommend Collins Movers. Good service and reasonable price. You'll find them in the Yellow Pages I am sure.

I'd recommend Shalom, used them for 2 house moves and they are very efficient, with reasonable rates.

Thanks all for your recommendations. Will try to contact them and get quotation.

i engaged a mover with one 14-footer at $200. very efficient with free carton boxes.
    Lian Tat Seng Removal, Wilson Ang at 67451298.
    Last edited by scud; 14th November 2004 at 11:43 PM.