Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Streats: No man is right for picky women

Quote Originally Posted by furrypaws
    oi oi oi.. unker choy migrating from our thread, starting scandals in this thread ar?

starting scandal? where got? you mean he's goner? wah say, the rest of us got chance liaoz.

sorry, O/T.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Men! Dogs! Felt so humilated! Oooo purrRRring at ur feet! I like that! haha!

Dun see the pic just now. Is that your cat? Male or female? Wow! Very fierce but good pose! Still wah.....its really tough being a rat!
    he's not fierce la! scaddy cat more like.
    he's the sweetest baby ever!
    as much as i try to practise fairness amongst my 4 kids.. i love him dee most!

Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    starting scandal? where got? you mean he's goner? wah say, the rest of us got chance liaoz.

sorry, O/T.
    sorry to disappoint... he's here to stay in my heart
    he jus gave me some seashells he picked at the beach.. sho shweeet

Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    are you being too presumptuous? even if you are a female, you should still not be presumptuous.
    bahahahaha!

Mr pink nose and grey nose looks cute. Scaddy cat? I can see the tiger in them!

Ok, nice chatting with you guys and girls. Time to zzzzZZZzzzz.....goonite....

I agreed that women have higher expectations cos no matter what they are at the losing end....akum...u know wat I mean...but these expectations are a cover for them...is not truly what most women think...I felt...they are only excuses of why they are not married or attached....the real reason goes back to the question of financial stability and chemistry....cash yes everyone needs it...car not really...condo not really...credit card not really but convenient sake...y they think so much? cos they have more roles to play after marriage...a free maid at hm, mother and worker etc...maybe you would say men can share housewk at hm...but how many really do that?

Quote Originally Posted by berryhappy
    .....I have friends who married caucasian men because sg men dun see beyond the looks (and figure)....
    No wonder why so many SG men decided to chase Nikon and Canon instead.

sorry to disappoint... he's here to stay in my heart
    he jus gave me some seashells he picked at the beach.. sho shweeet
    True! I saw so many SG guys picking seashells at Changi Beach this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by kahheng
    When they say that they want someone with a great sense of humour, they always actually mean that they just want someone with a great dick

Hey "dick" isn't on the censored word list, yet
    It is. With a small letter.

In the other photo forum we refer to it as "little bird".

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi2
    Hi Bluecoral,

It's nice and refreshing to hear about your friends' choices.

Like I said, women don't necessarily go for the rich and handsome BUT it's hard to deny that looks don't play a part. It's too diplomatic I feel to always hear or read: "The guy must have good heart, caring, blah blah". I mean, who wants to be with someone who is not??? Isn't it an obvious statement?

Inevitably, whenever the conversation centres on relationships, the female friends and colleagues I know will directly or indirectly state preference for height and looks. If that's the case, then just say it. Why pretend to be so nonchalently simple? Only the very plain-looking women who lead simple lives I know who will not demand much criteria.

As you've mentioned, it is precisely gals today are independent and career minded that they want the guys to be one up from them. Have more, as espn said. In this fast-paced, busy, materialistic century, I don't think it's that simple as "Love will keep us alive." (Eagles-tune please! Hee..)

So what is your OWN opinion of this issue as a lady?

To me, love is simple, just that ppl have become more complex.

Oh my god!! That is soooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw, OT, Bluecoral....ur nick look familiar...ahhahaha
    Dancing desert scorpion
    :devil:

The venue at which the interview took place says alot about those interviewed.

Unmaterialistic and homely wives are not found in pubs, neither are caring and loving husbands found in discos.

Birds of a feather flock together. Guys want beautiful girls, but complain about them being materialistic. Maybe its because they keep flocking to such places in their desperate attempt to meet women.

Lightbulb

"Unmaterialistic and homely wives are not found in pubs, neither are caring and loving husbands found in discos."

I am raising my objection to your sweeping statement as above. Such narrow mindedness still exists today?
    Last edited by reachme2003; 14th November 2004 at 03:06 PM.

Oh really?

How many long lasting relationships that lead to marraiges were forged in bars and discos?

Give me a %

It's not a matter of narrow mindedness. It's common sense

Well, as of this morning's sunday new paper, there are well to do & well education (and young) cambodians ladies looking for Singapore yuppies..

The one phase that caught my eyes was "I dun need your money"....well, they are from the middle and upper class over their, and are living a comfortable lifestyle... that is highly affordable by our standards...

so, Singapore gals,,,,, you are history....

"For every man there is a right woman.
    And for every woman there is a right man."

-Quote from Sionfucis.

Quote Originally Posted by Lensman
    Well, as of this morning's sunday new paper, there are well to do & well education (and young) cambodians ladies looking for Singapore yuppies..

The one phase that caught my eyes was "I dun need your money"....well, they are from the middle and upper class over their, and are living a comfortable lifestyle... that is highly affordable by our standards...

so, Singapore gals,,,,, you are history....
    Dont say like that lah.... everyone has their own views about life.. who they want to spend their life with too... you dont just pick someone from the road and say that you love that person... that is a big joke!!

Somehow , i feel that so many of us are still singles in Singapore is becourse that right person to be with has yet to bum into one another...so sad......

no matter what life will turn out, i think the best thing is to know that the person next to you is happy to talk and listen to you.. have a caring heart is all to have to find that person you want to spend your life with....

so people out there, the next time someone smiles at you , smiles back , you would not know what will happen.... make tis world a better place to live in ,even if you are single doesn't means that u are alone...forever...
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    Dont say like that lah.... everyone has their own views about life.. who they want to spend their life with too... you dont just pick someone from the road and say that you love that person... that is a big joke!!

Somehow , i feel that so many of us are still singles in Singapore is becourse that right person to be with has yet to bum into one another...so sad......

no matter what life will turn out, i think the best thing is to know that the person next to you is happy to talk and listen to you.. have a caring heart is all to have to find that person you want to spend your life with....

so people out there, the next time someone smiles at you , smiles back , you would not know what will happen.... make tis world a better place to live in ,even if you are single doesn't means that u are alone...forever...
    i agree with you. i think that, not only girls are picky, guys are picky as well? i think i am in this category. haha. i don't like girls who drink, smoke, gamble, mouth filled with vulgarities, etc.. so no matter what, both genders play a part in choosing your own partner.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    "For every man there is a right woman.
    And for every woman there is a right man."

-Quote from Sionfucis.

Sounds like a formula for never being able to find a life partner

Well, the statistics speaks for themselves..... I am not cooking this up...

And my experience with sg girls has not been that positive either... so it just really adds fuel to the fire that is already burning.

Give me a car, and show you my gf.
    Give me a sports car and I show you my (jio-looking babe / beautiful) gf. Gimme a flasly continential and , well, any babe you say me gf, so be it lah....
    << winner of Levi's $50 voucher from Teens magazine 1987 - written by yours truely)

Now I drive a continential 1.7 (factory fitted) turbo, still not could. cos it is a bloody van..... well....

Quote Originally Posted by GENO

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast