Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Going rate for independent models and modelling agencies?

Default Re: Going rate for independent models and modelling agencies?

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Wah, you so interested arh?
    Must bring umbrella and waht lens?

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Must bring umbrella and waht lens?
    Must bring umbrella, extra rubber coat and a long zoom lens.
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    TS has gone to do his homework
    Quite true...got a big project lined up and another still in negotiation

Ever since i changed my business practices, i work less and yet earn more then i ever did before. Even better is that now got time to do the things i like. The ability of acquiring a certain lens is not that far now and thats just the start.

Having gone into large scale commercial photography and working with experts of various fields sure has been an eye opener. Barely even have time to post here as often as i did before.
    Last edited by Reportage; 3rd December 2011 at 01:47 AM.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

i'm sure i meant it that way....

but hey~~ whatever floats your boat

ignorance is bliss

In a free market, everyone pays what one thinks it worth, and ever sellers sell what it's worth. Price fixing or rigging is when everyone or someone drink kopi-o together and decide what they should be worth.
    Ironically, the biggest culprit is the garhment itself! Transport fares, COE, land, taxes, Charges, utilities, almost everything. But the MIW will say it's for our own good.
    always the Light, .... always.

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    In a free market, everyone pays what one thinks it worth, and ever sellers sell what it's worth. Price fixing or rigging is when everyone or someone drink kopi-o together and decide what they should be worth.
    Ironically, the biggest culprit is the garhment itself! Transport fares, COE, land, taxes, Charges, utilities, almost everything. But the MIW will say it's for our own good.
    Not the same. Theirs is a monopolistic situation, they don't have to drink kopi with anyone to decide who and how to scr.... anyone. It is not illegal.

It is however illegal (in some countries) to eliminate the competition through buyouts, mergers or other means to create a monopoly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12