Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beginners Outing(Part 92)-Little India walkabout on the 3 December

Deregistered

Default Re: Beginners Outing(Part 92)-Little India walkabout on the 3 December

Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    This is cleonbus outing thread. He has the right to set his rules and make decision on the outing. He has already stated clearly pm not received. I am facing some inconvenient while accessing this forum as well of late. Probably the admin are upgrading something and have some bugs to sort out. If there is something you are not happy about, you have the option of not joining this outing. Be a gentleman.
    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    there are only a few slots open to newbies and it is meant to be that way, so the newbies able to get better guidance from the members who are more experience
    and to make the outing more productive, cleonbus has prepare a faq to help members who are new to these outings, to know what to expect and prepare for the outing,

rather to let everyone join the outing and just let the newbies 自生自灭

since the slots are limited, so it is not possible to open to everyone, if you are keen, please sign up and wait for your turn,

else just join other outings or start your own.

here is outing section,
    the discussion ends here.
    Thanks guys

I do not see the rationale here. Difficulty in accessing the forum is one thing, losing pm is another. Yes, being e organiser he can lay his rules but he still have to be responsible to at least reply to people queries if being rejected as a courtesy call. This is a reasonable man test.
    In my case, I did not register as newbies and the slots are not full, likewise it is not a full house in other people case.
    I am very disappointed tat senior and moderators are leaning on his side, perhaps because he is a senior members as well.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by d700KING View Post
    I do not see the rationale here. Difficulty in accessing the forum is one thing, losing pm is another. Yes, being e organiser he can lay his rules but he still have to be responsible to at least reply to people queries if being rejected as a courtesy call. This is a reasonable man test.
    In my case, I did not register as newbies and the slots are not full, likewise it is not a full house in other people case.
    I am very disappointed tat senior and moderators are leaning on his side, perhaps because he is a senior members as well.
    first things first, no one is siding whoever. catchlights is very kind to remind you and small pig about the prerogatives of an organiser. if he don't want to choose you, it is his right. and frankly, the moderators/admins couldn't care less who organisers choose for their outings, so long as it is not breaking the rules of CS or doing something blatantly illegal, like what you tried to do organising an outing to the abandoned Changi hospital.

consider this your first warning for trolling (and to all other 'disappointed' trolls). if you want to pick a fight with cleonbus, do it offline. do not crash his thread.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Deregistered

If you are not happy,join other outings or start your own outing.And being a senior member or not has nothing to do with this.

i joined few of the outing organised by cleonbus. So far all the instruction i get is very clear in term of timing and meeting point. Telling the truth, my first time to join is also quite confusing to register etc, and i even almost give up n not to join the first outing. But in the end i managed to join the group.
    All i can say he is a real talented humble young man!!!!
    Cheers!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    Guides:

1)cleonbus
    ---No limit---

Independent shooters:

1)flyfox
    2)Nicholas00
    3)droxor
    4)
    5)
    ---Stops at 5---

Beginner shooters:

1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    ---Stops at 5---
    PM-ed u bro!!! would love to join.. 1st time!!!

Cleonbus is a young man if you have not met him before. He does not talk much from my encounters with him. In fact I keeping approaching him on various questions. You just need to ask and he is helpful.

There must be some technical problems. My very first outing was with him when I got started with photography. I was surprised when I first met him and thought he must be secondary school student.

He is building up his organizing skills and I am sure he will improve.

Deregistered

Guides:

1)cleonbus
    2)koyok
    3)flyfox
    ---No limit---

Independent shooters:

1)Nicholas00
    2)droxor
    3)vqferrari
    4)
    5)
    ---Stops at 5---

Beginner shooters:

1)Kamalkantsingh10
    2)Codius
    3)Razak
    4)
    5)
    ---Stops at 5---

Guides:

1)cleonbus
    2)koyok
    3)flyfox
    ---No limit---

Independent shooters:

1)Nicholas00
    2)droxor
    3)vqferrari
    4)
    5)
    ---Stops at 5---

Beginner shooters:

1)Kamalkantsingh10
    2)Codius
    3)Razak
    4)
    5)
    ---Stops at 5---
    Thx bro!!!... can't wait for my 1st outing!!!

PM sent. 1st timer here, less than 1 week of photography experience. Hope to learn TIA

Quote Originally Posted by small pig View Post
    Talking abt this

Previously I also Pm you before... most recent is your outing 90. Both my friend and me Pm you in accordance to your requirement but we are not included in your outing, while my 3rd friend are allowed? Furthermore we are independent shooters and there are still empty slots.. any explanations?
    I feel vexed and frustrated sometimes especially when some of my friends are allowed in your outing and I am not allowed, and the reason is not because it is full..
    It is basically no explanation from you!
    I joined the Part 91 Outing organised by Cleobus. Actually I was very disappointed with the Outing and wanted to forget about the whole thing. Now that this is mentioned, I would like to give my two cents worth.

I am a beginner and my first time joining this Outing through Clubsnap. I arrived at the scene punctually, set up my camera and waiting for the leader (Cleobus). When most of us were already there, I still could not find out who is the leader. There is no introduction. Throughout the one hour, I was snapping away on my own. Later I came to know that the leader was actually the young man and he took attendance. Somehow, I was away but he didn't bother to come and ask for my name and introduce himself. When I went looking for him, he has already left! What an outing!!! I thought being a senior with experience, he should have the courtesy to introduce himself to the group, this is especially helpful to beginners.

Hope this feedback is useful to Cleobus and other leaders who organised their outings.

Deregistered

Guides:

1)cleonbus
    2)koyok
    3)flyfox
    ---No limit---

Independent shooters:

1)Nicholas00
    2)droxor
    3)vqferrari
    4)
    5)
    ---Stops at 5---

Beginner shooters:

1)Kamalkantsingh10
    2)Codius
    3)Razak
    4)Halfgeek
    5)
    ---Stops at 5---

I shall join this outing and settle this face to face. I do have friend in his list.
    I sincerely apologise for e inconvenience caused especially to e moderators who took the trouble to issue me infraction points when I states facts.

I shall join this outing and settle this face to face. I do have friend in his list.
    I sincerely apologise for e inconvenience caused especially to e moderators who took the trouble to issue me infraction points when I states facts.
    Actually what really happen? You sent him PM and he never reply or contact you is it? Or something else happened?

Deregistered

Outings are for CSers to meetup and shoot/TCSS,not to settle and faults you want to find with me.And i do not care whether you have 1,2 or 1000 friends joining this outing...

Quote Originally Posted by Halfgeek View Post
    Actually what really happen? You sent him PM and he never reply or contact you is it? Or something else happened?
    Hi,this thread is meant purely for sign ups only.Much appreciate if you could PM him if you want to talk about other matters

Anyway,i have not received any PM from him nor small pig the past few hours...

Hi,this thread is meant purely for sign ups only.Much appreciate if you could PM him if you want to talk about other matters

Anyway,i have not received any PM from him nor small pig the past few hours...
    Ok apologys..... Just urge both side to remain calm. Lets make this place a better one. Cheers

Deregistered

NO MORE SIGN UPS ALLOWED!

Guides:

1)cleonbus
    2)koyok
    3)flyfox
    4)devilry

Independent shooters:

1)Nicholas00
    2)droxor
    3)vqferrari
    4)tOnggydag

Beginner shooters:

1)Kamalkantsingh10
    2)Codius
    3)Halfgeek
    4)Sgysfj
    5)Hanmin147
    Last edited by cleonbus; 2nd December 2011 at 09:44 AM.

Blog Entries

the Admins and moderators have discussed about your behaviour, and we have decided not to condone this potentially gangster behaviour. from your post, you are implying that you are going to gate-crash an outing, just to 'settle face to face'? are you intending to pick a fight?

see CS rule #1 about being nice and civil.
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/faqs-...terms-use.html

when i gave you the infraction the first time round, it is a hint to you to back off your aggressive tone and settle this peaceable with the organiser. you, however, insinuating that we are siding the organiser from your comment that i am infracting you for stating facts. i say this again - we are NOT supporting anyone here. we are NOT saying that cleonbus is a saint. but we are certainly tell you that you are to DESIST from creating trouble online... which you have kindly ignored. you may be stating 'facts'. that is your choice. but if you choose to engage in aggressive behaviour, then it is the Admins/mods duty to step in.

so, take a chill pill. and i suggest you think carefully about what you potentially want to do tomorrow. you do realise that if you cross the line, your online behaviour here can be taken as evidence of intent in the court.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Deregistered

Thanks to all who turned up on Sat despite the change in location.I have made Little India the venue for the next outing on the 24th since we didn't get to go there

Thread closed...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12