Thread: Nova 5 AW or Stealth Reporter 500AW or Mini Trekker Aw?

Question Nova 5 AW or Stealth Reporter 500AW or Mini Trekker Aw?

Hi peeps...

Finally decided to retire my Lowepro Nova 3 and get a new bag. Considering to get either the Lowepro Nova 5 AW or Stealth Reporter 500AW or Mini Trekker Aw.

I have got the following equipment.
    1 x 19-35
    1 x 28-75
    1 x 70-200 f4
    1 x camera body and a flash.

Having a hard time to choose between the bags. Trying to think long term as well, if i upgrade from the 70-200 f4 to the 70-200 f2.8 IS, will the above mentioned bags still be big enough? Anyone knows the price of each? Anyone recommendations from people who tried the above?

Thank you.
    Last edited by jlchong; 11th November 2004 at 06:01 PM.

Blog Entries

suggest u go for either the 500AW or mini trekker, as both of them are long enuf internally to contain ur future 70-200mm/f2.8. (according to lowepro.com's measurements)

problem now for u is whether u prefer shoulder bags or backpacks. i personally have both, but use according to different purposes.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    problem now for u is whether u prefer shoulder bags or backpacks. i personally have both, but use according to different purposes.
    Yeah.. i have been using a shoulder bag all along.. but feel like having a change of style. Also, was thinking that maybe a backpack may offer better support, yet, the shoulder bag offers greater convenice in terms of changing lens. hmm.. so when do u find yourself using the mini trekker and when do find the stealth reporter more useful?

how much did u pay for the bags? where did u buy them?

Cheers!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jlchong
    Yeah.. i have been using a shoulder bag all along.. but feel like having a change of style. Also, was thinking that maybe a backpack may offer better support, yet, the shoulder bag offers greater convenice in terms of changing lens. hmm.. so when do u find yourself using the mini trekker and when do find the stealth reporter more useful?

how much did u pay for the bags? where did u buy them?

Cheers!
    got my 500AW new at mscolor ard $160. the trekker is 2nd hand for ard $100. i use the 500AW mainly for model or event shooting, trekker if i go jalan-jalan.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Is the Mini Trekker AW (new) at S$145 considered expensive?