Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who plays snooker in CS?

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    I played there before! Air-con damn cold, like north pole! I played at the Mechmaster beside it too
    Yah damn cold!

Quote Originally Posted by totofile
    number ball can?
    NUMBER baller here too!!

been hooked recently hitting the bonuses.. heh..

Used to play snooker at serangoon and katong mall.. recently katong mall (scotts united fc) closed and shifted to the penang restaurant there..

Every weekend now playing at ECP above mac there... got food ... got great babes...members can redeem for $1 parking... smooth tables... good lighting...nice comfy rest chairs... clean whiteboards...music not too loud.. marker pens always no ink.. got BIG SCREEN playing live soccer!

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit
    anyone played at Classics at the national stadium last time?
    Yes, me use to hang out there, happy hour rate damn cheap, think 1 hr $2.40, normal rate is $6.60.

Then make way for the Turf Club Betting centre. Think its was in 1994. It was there where I learn to play snooker.

Quote Originally Posted by faa
    yes togggy.. most places charge by the hour.. snooker is indeed alot more harder but pool is as challenging as well cuz its very much a strategy game.. to a certent extent, its a more strategical game compared to snooker cuz one single wrong cue can cause u the game...

Indeed, but a poor break in snooker can also cause you to lose a game. And you can lose the frame when its only 1/2 way through the frame, pool always play till the last ball. Both games are difficult if you want to play it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Aton
    Indeed, but a poor break in snooker can also cause you to lose a game. And you can lose the frame when its only 1/2 way through the frame, pool always play till the last ball. Both games are difficult if you want to play it well.
    Agreed. Used to have a poor break, and my brother will race to 20-30break, then hit safety break. Difficult to catch up, morale damn low.
    Poor break may not only cost the frame, but the whole set.

But my high break is only 30.. that was ages.. you all like veri chun..

Quote Originally Posted by bwilly
    Agreed. Used to have a poor break, and my brother will race to 20-30break, then hit safety break. Difficult to catch up, morale damn low.
    Poor break may not only cost the frame, but the whole set.

But my high break is only 30.. that was ages.. you all like veri chun..
    Ya man. A good break is essential. I not chun. Can get 15 point break, very happy liao. Going to WCRC now to play a few frames of snooker

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123