Thread: Outline of Intermediate Fashion Photography workshop

Default Outline of Intermediate Fashion Photography workshop

Thank you guys for your support. As requested by many, I would post the outline of the course in this thread. Should you have anything that you think you might be interested, do let me know and I see what i can do to adjust the lesson plan.

Course Outline

Day 1
    Time: 0900hrs - 1100hrs
    - Personal Introduction
    - What is fashion photography?
    1) Appreciation and understanding of beauty/ aesthetics
    2) Different types of photography used in fashion industry (styles and mediums)
    3) How to arrange a typical fashion shoot (miscellaneous/models/stylist/makeup)
    4) Difference between commercial and personal work
    5) Q&A

Time: 1100hrs 1130hrs
    Tea break

Time: 1130hrs 1300hrs
    Portfolio exchange and personal advises

Time: 1300hrs 1400hrs
    Lunch Break

Time: 1400hrs 1700hrs
    6) Camerawork/ lighting styles and consideration
    7) Live demo and group test shooting
    8) Project briefing

Day 2
    Project presentation (2 hours)

for those people who have yet to check out my temporary website, please log on to http://skyetan.multiply.com

Please check out the various images by selecting "view all albums" at the front page

The course fees will be $120. Interested parties please message me.
    Date of course will be confrimed on a later date.
    Last edited by excentrique; 11th November 2004 at 12:02 AM.

Lightbulb

date of workshop is important for planning purposes as we are busy people. possible to squeeze all into one day, perhaps, dinner break and followed by project presentation.

Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    date of workshop is important for planning purposes as we are busy people. possible to squeeze all into one day, perhaps, dinner break and followed by project presentation.

Okay, How about 27 Novermber (saturday)? Then day 2 will be the following week so you guys have enough time to complete and present your personal projects. We will fix the day 2 time with everyone in the workshop on 27 november. Well I would love to see your guys progressing.. Good work can't be rushed. Furthermore, I really hope to build a strong network among you guys. Not just a Hi and Bye relationship yah..

If you guys are fine with this date please let me know. Message me and drop me your contact number too so I can call all of you directly.

Thank you guys and I look forward to your favorable response.

Luv,
    Skye