Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 23456914 ... LastLast

Thread: Advice for almost zero knowledge on camera/photography dude (me)

Default Re: Advice for almost zero knowledge on camera/photography dude (me)

Hahah you are still on the same topic. Yes, only once. That time when we went to shoot at Arab street.. I was holding a Nikon D70?
    Cheap lenses are not good AND Good lenses are not cheap!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Csboi View Post
    Hahah you are still on the same topic. Yes, only once. That time when we went to shoot at Arab street.. I was holding a Nikon D70?
    Oh don't think that's me =) haha.. wrong person!!
    Lousy de My Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by luckyorange View Post
    OH HAHA! I think wrong person too! *shy* HAHA

Quote Originally Posted by luckyorange View Post
    HAHA but one think I am sure of is that I got your number in my contacts list

HAHA but one think I am sure of is that I got your number in my contacts list
    I think slowly, this thread is turning into another "any chance of finding a photography buddy" thread.. (the one that eventually lead to the "shoot out" at Arab street)
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

Hahahain that case faster get one. Hehehe then can go shoot shoot everywhere. Hmm currently using canon 450D. Haha
    Nice cam! Yea i know im working on it! im dying to get one asap too

Quote Originally Posted by SkyStrike View Post
    I think slowly, this thread is turning into another "any chance of finding a photography buddy" thread.. (the one that eventually lead to the "shoot out" at Arab street)
    Wah don't say until like that leh.. Okay get back to topic

Quote Originally Posted by Halfgeek View Post
    Haha don't think too much about it, otherwise you won't be able to sleep at night.

Don't rush into getting one for the sake of having one. ALWAYS review and do your homework before going to the shops. Find the one that you like MOST then ignore the rest of the options/alternatives. Cos the comparison of camera is a never ending story and no camera/lens is perfect.

Once you identify your most liked camera, call/email for quotes. It's important to do so, even thou many shops are recommended. Cos some of them will still chop carrots if you walk in like one.
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

Haha don't think too much about it, otherwise you won't be able to sleep at night.
    This part is very true (at least to me). But it's still a fact that it will "haunt" you in your dreams or maybe when you are working.

This part is very true (at least to me). But it's still a fact that it will "haunt" you in your dreams or maybe when you are working.
    Haha worst than watching a horror show..

Don't rush into getting one for the sake of having one. ALWAYS review and do your homework before going to the shops. Find the one that you like MOST then ignore the rest of the options/alternatives. Cos the comparison of camera is a never ending story and no camera/lens is perfect.

Once you identify your most liked camera, call/email for quotes. It's important to do so, even thou many shops are recommended. Cos some of them will still chop carrots if you walk in like one.
    I narrowed down my choice to nex5n, nx200 and pen e-pl3.As for nx200 can't really find detail comparison review, guess cos it's still very new any comments on this cam? Also have the same sensor size as dslr n nex5n.... Can't wait to try them out together. Will get somebody to accompany to shop I guess.
    Last edited by Halfgeek; 24th November 2011 at 10:34 PM.

Already can't sleep liao

I narrowed down my choice to nex5n, nx200 and pen e-pl3.As for nx200 can't really find detail comparison review, guess cos it's still very new any comments on this cam? Also have the same sensor size as dslr n nex5n.... Can't wait to try them out together. Will get somebody to accompany to shop I guess.
    if you have shortlisted these, then the last step is to go with your heart, feelings, etc.

for image quality, go for the NEX-5N. for fast AF, the E-PL3.

as for samsung... i don't like designs that are obvious rip-offs of other manufacturers.

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    for image quality, go for the NEX-5N. for fast AF, the E-PL3.

as for samsung... i don't like designs that are obvious rip-offs of other manufacturers.
    Hi may i ask Fast AF is good for what scenarios?

if you have shortlisted these, then the last step is to go with your heart, feelings, etc.
    Ok noted. A bit kan cheong cos my first camera lol

Hahaha since it's your first, then make it your best!

Hi may i ask Fast AF is good for what scenarios?
    Haha would you want to buy a camera that will take it's own sweet time to focus? Hahaha fast AF is very useful in mostly all scenarios actually.

don't look too kan cheong when you walk into the shop, cos that may make you the salesman's breakfast/lunch/dinner (carrot cake)

Hahaha since it's your first, then make it your best!
    don't give him too much pressure lar

Haha would you want to buy a camera that will take it's own sweet time to focus? Hahaha fast AF is very useful in mostly all scenarios actually.
    Depends on your subject, for me, my landscape don't run, slowly AF also no issue

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 23456914 ... LastLast