Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12172021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Advice for almost zero knowledge on camera/photography dude (me)

Default Re: Advice for almost zero knowledge on camera/photography dude (me)

Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Must find taller buildings haha. Anyway, I'm going taiwan tmr, will mainly use the 11-16
    Enjoy yourself

And I hope that it's not your only lens you are bringing..
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

Quote Originally Posted by SkyStrike View Post
    Enjoy yourself

And I hope that it's not your only lens you are bringing..
    Haha nope, I'm bringing the 18-270 and 28-75 as well

If follow tour group, I would probably leave the 28-75 behind (just me lar). lol

But more importantly, enjoy the trip and not shoot so much that you never enjoy...
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

If follow tour group, I would probably leave the 28-75 behind (just me lar). lol

But more importantly, enjoy the trip and not shoot so much that you never enjoy...
    Haha the 28-75 is just for the low light situations, might or might not use it. Thanks!!

Wau lau! Don't like that leh. I using kit lens. Kena poison by tripod now kinda poison by lens and pictures and post pocessing. Kena mutiple poison is fast game to heaven. Lol. Was spending time reading my manual again. Need to know my tools well... If lens can be OC-Ed like cpu I will OC my kit lens. Lol.

Nice pictures!
    Last edited by Halfgeek; 8th December 2011 at 06:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfgeek View Post
    Wau lau! Don't like that leh. I using kit lens. Kena poison by tripod now kinda poison by lens and pictures and post pocessing. Kena mutiple poison is fast game to heaven. Lol. Was spending time reading my manual again. Need to know my tools well... If lens can be OC-Ed like cpu I will OC my kit lens. Lol.

Nice pictures!
    You need antidote? Hahaaha you have to use poison to treat poison.
    Cheap lenses are not good AND Good lenses are not cheap!

Quote Originally Posted by Csboi View Post
    You need antidote? Hahaaha you have to use poison to treat poison.
    Sadly use poison to treat poison is not applicable in this only will die faster

Here's the link, nothing impressive really, I suck at landscapes
    Ah... finally see the pic! Look like something really wrong with my home network... office one is fine...

Pretty nice.... hahahaha... but I think my 28mm is good enough for me now.

stitch a couple of photo together for this one.

Well... I am not really good with landscape too... and I don't do lots of them, so I find my 28mm f2.8 pretty alright for the job.
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

Must find taller buildings haha. Anyway, I'm going taiwan tmr, will mainly use the 11-16
    Have a great trip!
    My lousy shots

Blog Entries

Actually I got a 17-50 also maybe I can zoom back 7mm to make it 10mm? haha then can save some $ too hahaha
    Lousy de My Flickr

Nice pictures!
    Actually kit lens also quite good, I have lots of fun with mine,

All the above photos are taken with my 18-55mm kit lens. I am not saying that they are excellent shots but I am having fun with them all the time.
    My lousy shots

Quote Originally Posted by spree86

Think we almost have the similar setup. I too have the 18-270pzd and I like it also.

Quote Originally Posted by HighTone

Think we almost have the similar setup. I too have the 18-270pzd and I like it also.
    Mine is the old version, without the PZD haha. Been so long since I touched it, I think it has been at least a year

Quote Originally Posted by rhino123

Have a great trip!
    Thanks!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by spree86

Thanks!!
    Yi lu shun feng
    Lousy de My Flickr

Let's see if my shot (10-22) can pierce some Anti Virus program

Nope. That is a pretty fine shot btw... I always want to take something like that... But with trees more than buildings... and trees are more or less more tightly grouped together so don't need a 10mm lens.
    My lousy shots

Quote Originally Posted by rhino123 View Post
    Actually kit lens also quite good, I have lots of fun with mine,

All the above photos are taken with my 18-55mm kit lens. I am not saying that they are excellent shots but I am having fun with them all the time.
    Nice shots! Very detail n sharp!

Nice shots! Very detail n sharp!
    Thanks. So how? No need to be poisoned by all the other lens at the moment, ya? Hahahahaha...
    My lousy shots

Quote Originally Posted by rhino123 View Post
    Thanks. So how? No need to be poisoned by all the other lens at the moment, ya? Hahahahaha...
    Poison is poison... But I know myself and where my skills is. My skills havnt max the capability of my kit lens yet if buy better lens surely a waste of money. Tripod is the first thing I looking forward. Will stick with my kit lens for quite some time

This Saturday I'm going to botanic garden to get some practice. hoping to take pictures of flowers and some landscape will be using more of my 16mmf2.8 kit lens.
    Last edited by Halfgeek; 8th December 2011 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyorange

Yi lu shun feng
    Thanks!!

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12172021222324 ... LastLast