Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 813161718192023 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 535

Thread: Advice for almost zero knowledge on camera/photography dude (me)

  1. #341

    Default Re: Advice for almost zero knowledge on camera/photography dude (me)

    Quote Originally Posted by Csboi View Post
    Hmm really ah? Hahaha hmm hard to find the whole list of Pentax DSLR available leh. Anyone got link to share? All the models of Pentax, so far no FF right?
    Products | PENTAX

    No FF but have medium format

  2. #342
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default Re: Advice for almost zero knowledge on camera/photography dude (me)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Products | PENTAX

    No FF but have medium format
    But the MF is way out of budget for DSLR consumer level.. ($16K?)
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  3. #343
    Member Csboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pulau Ubin
    Posts
    989

    Default Re: Advice for almost zero knowledge on camera/photography dude (me)

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyStrike View Post
    But the MF is way out of budget for DSLR consumer level.. ($16K?)
    What's MF and difference between FF and MF? Haha
    Cheap lenses are not good AND Good lenses are not cheap!

  4. #344
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default Re: Advice for almost zero knowledge on camera/photography dude (me)

    Quote Originally Posted by Csboi View Post
    What's MF and difference between FF and MF? Haha
    Mainly is the sensor size: Image sensor format - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Just like crop vs ff
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  5. #345
    Member Csboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pulau Ubin
    Posts
    989

    Default Re: Advice for almost zero knowledge on camera/photography dude (me)

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyStrike View Post
    Mainly is the sensor size: Image sensor format - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Just like crop vs ff
    *gulp* the price..
    Cheap lenses are not good AND Good lenses are not cheap!

  6. #346
    Member Csboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pulau Ubin
    Posts
    989

    Default Re: Advice for almost zero knowledge on camera/photography dude (me)

    Hahaha no one selling pink Pentax kr in buy and sell.
    Cheap lenses are not good AND Good lenses are not cheap!

  7. #347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyStrike

    But the MF is way out of budget for DSLR consumer level.. ($16K?)
    Haha depends on the consumer, the price is not that diff from an M9P with Leica lenses

  8. #348
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default Re: Advice for almost zero knowledge on camera/photography dude (me)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Haha depends on the consumer, the price is not that diff from an M9P with Leica lenses
    I just noticed that you upgraded to a Senior Member now
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  9. #349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyStrike

    I just noticed that you upgraded to a Senior Member now
    I just realized it just now too lol

  10. #350
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default Re: Advice for almost zero knowledge on camera/photography dude (me)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    I just realized it just now too lol
    lolx... Still looking forward to any chance of learning how you shoot those portraits (I believe it's for a blogshop?) your uploaded in flickr...my portraits still CMI...
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  11. #351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyStrike

    lolx... Still looking forward to any chance of learning how you shoot those portraits (I believe it's for a blogshop?) your uploaded in flickr...my portraits still CMI...
    You mean the outdoor shoots or the studio shoots? And sure no problem, just have to find someone to pose for us haha

  12. #352
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default Re: Advice for almost zero knowledge on camera/photography dude (me)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    You mean the outdoor shoots or the studio shoots? And sure no problem, just have to find someone to pose for us haha
    lol...that is the tough part for me...finding pple..
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  13. #353
    Member Csboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pulau Ubin
    Posts
    989

    Default Re: Advice for almost zero knowledge on camera/photography dude (me)

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyStrike View Post
    lol...that is the tough part for me...finding pple..
    Hahah finding girls? I got lobang.
    Cheap lenses are not good AND Good lenses are not cheap!

  14. #354
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default Re: Advice for almost zero knowledge on camera/photography dude (me)

    Quote Originally Posted by Csboi View Post
    Hahah finding girls? I got lobang.
    Make sure not underage hor
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  15. #355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Csboi

    Wah bro, must teach me how to run marathon leh..
    Yoz bro, no need to teach lah. Just need to be discipline run weekly at least 2 times, increase yr mileage till u hit abt 42k per week, then abt 1 month before the race, start to taper down. And then get ready for actual day. Having said that, I still struggle. Haha

  16. #356
    Member Csboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pulau Ubin
    Posts
    989

    Default Re: Advice for almost zero knowledge on camera/photography dude (me)

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyStrike View Post
    Make sure not underage hor
    Hahaha you think too much.
    Cheap lenses are not good AND Good lenses are not cheap!

  17. #357
    Member Csboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pulau Ubin
    Posts
    989

    Default Re: Advice for almost zero knowledge on camera/photography dude (me)

    Quote Originally Posted by HighTone View Post
    Yoz bro, no need to teach lah. Just need to be discipline run weekly at least 2 times, increase yr mileage till u hit abt 42k per week, then abt 1 month before the race, start to taper down. And then get ready for actual day. Having said that, I still struggle. Haha
    Wah seems tough. Hahaha tomorrow my napfa. Never train at all.
    Cheap lenses are not good AND Good lenses are not cheap!

  18. #358
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Csboi

    Wah seems tough. Hahaha tomorrow my napfa. Never train at all.
    Good luck. Maintain 2 mins per lap and Chiong for the last one!!

  19. #359

    Default

    After last Saturday I didn't login to CS and today I see so many post already. Great

  20. #360
    Member Csboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pulau Ubin
    Posts
    989

    Default Re: Advice for almost zero knowledge on camera/photography dude (me)

    Quote Originally Posted by HazeMaze View Post
    Good luck. Maintain 2 mins per lap and Chiong for the last one!!
    Hahaha I will try my best. Lol last time 1 min 30 seconds a lap. Now don't know how slow already.
    Cheap lenses are not good AND Good lenses are not cheap!

Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 813161718192023 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •