Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 712151617181922 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 535

Thread: Advice for almost zero knowledge on camera/photography dude (me)

  1. #321
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default Re: Advice for almost zero knowledge on camera/photography dude (me)

    Quote Originally Posted by Csboi View Post
    Hahaha wah that's indeed the most lethal poison! Hahaha if one day we really go for some shooting outing, I will remember to bring antidote
    Your only cure is to embrace it or convince yourself that you don't need it or you can work around it. The best advice I can think of ATM is, "do not think of what you lack, think of what you can do with what you have" else, you will end up like me, noob photos with great lenses.
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  2. #322
    Member Csboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pulau Ubin
    Posts
    989

    Default Re: Advice for almost zero knowledge on camera/photography dude (me)

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyStrike View Post
    Your only cure is to embrace it or convince yourself that you don't need it or you can work around it. The best advice I can think of ATM is, "do not think of what you lack, think of what you can do with what you have" else, you will end up like me, noob photos with great lenses.
    Hahaha sounds great! Nice advice there.
    Cheap lenses are not good AND Good lenses are not cheap!

  3. #323

    Default Re: Advice for almost zero knowledge on camera/photography dude (me)

    just shoot photos and along the way, you find your genre, then go stick with it.

  4. #324
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    113

    Default

    Guy play with electronics, gals fly kite..

  5. #325

    Default Re: Advice for almost zero knowledge on camera/photography dude (me)

    Quote Originally Posted by HazeMaze View Post
    Guy play with electronics, gals fly kite..
    girls stock up on their bags.

    or play with their pussy, cats.

  6. #326

    Default Re: Advice for almost zero knowledge on camera/photography dude (me)

    I see a lot of xiao Mei Mei play with DSLR nowadays. Now in thing is DSLR ar? Body small small sli
    slim den on their neck hand one big big camera. So common nowadays. Few years back was flashy compact camera (not high end compact etc s95). See liao scared.

  7. #327
    Senior Member luckyorange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    2,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Advice for almost zero knowledge on camera/photography dude (me)

    Quote Originally Posted by Halfgeek View Post
    I see a lot of xiao Mei Mei play with DSLR nowadays. Now in thing is DSLR ar? Body small small sli
    slim den on their neck hand one big big camera. So common nowadays. Few years back was flashy compact camera (not high end compact etc s95). See liao scared.

    to me i think its more like a accsessory than camera =x
    Lousy de My Flickr

  8. #328
    Member Csboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pulau Ubin
    Posts
    989

    Default Re: Advice for almost zero knowledge on camera/photography dude (me)

    Quote Originally Posted by Halfgeek View Post
    I see a lot of xiao Mei Mei play with DSLR nowadays. Now in thing is DSLR ar? Body small small sli
    slim den on their neck hand one big big camera. So common nowadays. Few years back was flashy compact camera (not high end compact etc s95). See liao scared.
    Hahaha maybe all got poisoned by their friends by the beautiful shots. Or by the colour of the camera body? Seen some DSLR with different colours, like red, grey... I think it's the new model. Very nice. Too bad no pink. hahaha next time go out and shoot together lo.
    Cheap lenses are not good AND Good lenses are not cheap!

  9. #329
    Member Csboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pulau Ubin
    Posts
    989

    Default Re: Advice for almost zero knowledge on camera/photography dude (me)

    Quote Originally Posted by luckyorange View Post
    to me i think its more like a accsessory than camera =x
    $1k+ for an accessory.. That's very expensive for me. Hahaha can buy diamond already.
    Cheap lenses are not good AND Good lenses are not cheap!

  10. #330

    Default Re: Advice for almost zero knowledge on camera/photography dude (me)

    My nex5n feel intimated by those Xiao Mei Mei's dslr. Now I just wanna buy better tripod. Lens I don't know much what for what use.... Haha. Planning to use my 18-55 kit lens for a long long time

  11. #331

    Default Re: Advice for almost zero knowledge on camera/photography dude (me)

    Quote Originally Posted by Csboi View Post
    Hahaha maybe all got poisoned by their friends by the beautiful shots. Or by the colour of the camera body? Seen some DSLR with different colours, like red, grey... I think it's the new model. Very nice. Too bad no pink. hahaha next time go out and shoot together lo.
    Who said no pink?


  12. #332

    Default Re: Advice for almost zero knowledge on camera/photography dude (me)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Who said no pink?



  13. #333
    Member Csboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pulau Ubin
    Posts
    989

    Default Re: Advice for almost zero knowledge on camera/photography dude (me)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Who said no pink?

    Hahaha not me. I am saying no pink lens. hahaha anyways that's nice colour. But not for canon. Hehe didn't spare a thought for Pentax. Always think of canon or Nikon when people talk about DSLR.
    Cheap lenses are not good AND Good lenses are not cheap!

  14. #334
    Member Csboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pulau Ubin
    Posts
    989

    Default Re: Advice for almost zero knowledge on camera/photography dude (me)

    Quote Originally Posted by Halfgeek View Post

    Hahaha this is nice. Let's ask some XMM to go shooting one day
    Cheap lenses are not good AND Good lenses are not cheap!

  15. #335

    Default Re: Advice for almost zero knowledge on camera/photography dude (me)

    Quote Originally Posted by Csboi View Post
    Hahaha not me. I am saying no pink lens. hahaha anyways that's nice colour. But not for canon. Hehe didn't spare a thought for Pentax. Always think of canon or Nikon when people talk about DSLR.
    Actually I heard Pentax is a very good brand for dslr also right? Somehow I research they only got 1 models k-5 only? Unlike canon got 60D, 600D, 550D. If I going DSLR would wanna try Pentax.

  16. #336
    Member Csboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pulau Ubin
    Posts
    989

    Default Re: Advice for almost zero knowledge on camera/photography dude (me)

    Quote Originally Posted by Halfgeek View Post
    Actually I heard Pentax is a very good brand for dslr also right? Somehow I research they only got 1 models k-5 only? Unlike canon got 60D, 600D, 550D. If I going DSLR would wanna try Pentax.
    Hahaha there are more models too. Hahaha I want to change to Pentax liao. Spree just poisoned me.
    Cheap lenses are not good AND Good lenses are not cheap!

  17. #337

    Default Re: Advice for almost zero knowledge on camera/photography dude (me)

    Quote Originally Posted by Csboi View Post
    Hahaha there are more models too. Hahaha I want to change to Pentax liao. Spree just poisoned me.
    Poison you some more. There are pink lenses


  18. #338
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default Re: Advice for almost zero knowledge on camera/photography dude (me)

    Pentax have very solid models like K-R and K-5. Good Low Light performance...the only issue I find about Pentax which I scared is the support....I heard that there's only one guy supporting Pentax Customer Service for SG...and the accessories are harder to find as compared to the bigger brothers..
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  19. #339
    Member Csboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pulau Ubin
    Posts
    989

    Default Re: Advice for almost zero knowledge on camera/photography dude (me)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Poison you some more. There are pink lenses

    Wah tsk, this spree very poisonous. why don't have dislike button? Hahaha
    Cheap lenses are not good AND Good lenses are not cheap!

  20. #340
    Member Csboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pulau Ubin
    Posts
    989

    Default Re: Advice for almost zero knowledge on camera/photography dude (me)

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyStrike View Post
    Pentax have very solid models like K-R and K-5. Good Low Light performance...the only issue I find about Pentax which I scared is the support....I heard that there's only one guy supporting Pentax Customer Service for SG...and the accessories are harder to find as compared to the bigger brothers..
    Hmm really ah? Hahaha hmm hard to find the whole list of Pentax DSLR available leh. Anyone got link to share? All the models of Pentax, so far no FF right?
    Cheap lenses are not good AND Good lenses are not cheap!

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 712151617181922 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •