Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 712151617181922 ... LastLast

Thread: Advice for almost zero knowledge on camera/photography dude (me)

Default Re: Advice for almost zero knowledge on camera/photography dude (me)

Quote Originally Posted by Csboi View Post
    Hahaha wah that's indeed the most lethal poison! Hahaha if one day we really go for some shooting outing, I will remember to bring antidote
    Your only cure is to embrace it or convince yourself that you don't need it or you can work around it. The best advice I can think of ATM is, "do not think of what you lack, think of what you can do with what you have" else, you will end up like me, noob photos with great lenses.
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

Quote Originally Posted by SkyStrike View Post
    Your only cure is to embrace it or convince yourself that you don't need it or you can work around it. The best advice I can think of ATM is, "do not think of what you lack, think of what you can do with what you have" else, you will end up like me, noob photos with great lenses.
    Hahaha sounds great! Nice advice there.
    Cheap lenses are not good AND Good lenses are not cheap!

just shoot photos and along the way, you find your genre, then go stick with it.

Guy play with electronics, gals fly kite..

Quote Originally Posted by HazeMaze View Post
    Guy play with electronics, gals fly kite..
    girls stock up on their bags.

or play with their pussy, cats.

I see a lot of xiao Mei Mei play with DSLR nowadays. Now in thing is DSLR ar? Body small small sli
    slim den on their neck hand one big big camera. So common nowadays. Few years back was flashy compact camera (not high end compact etc s95). See liao scared.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Halfgeek View Post
    I see a lot of xiao Mei Mei play with DSLR nowadays. Now in thing is DSLR ar? Body small small sli
    slim den on their neck hand one big big camera. So common nowadays. Few years back was flashy compact camera (not high end compact etc s95). See liao scared.

to me i think its more like a accsessory than camera =x
    Lousy de My Flickr

Hahaha maybe all got poisoned by their friends by the beautiful shots. Or by the colour of the camera body? Seen some DSLR with different colours, like red, grey... I think it's the new model. Very nice. Too bad no pink. hahaha next time go out and shoot together lo.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyorange View Post
    to me i think its more like a accsessory than camera =x
    $1k+ for an accessory.. That's very expensive for me. Hahaha can buy diamond already.

My nex5n feel intimated by those Xiao Mei Mei's dslr. Now I just wanna buy better tripod. Lens I don't know much what for what use.... Haha. Planning to use my 18-55 kit lens for a long long time

Hahaha maybe all got poisoned by their friends by the beautiful shots. Or by the colour of the camera body? Seen some DSLR with different colours, like red, grey... I think it's the new model. Very nice. Too bad no pink. hahaha next time go out and shoot together lo.
    Who said no pink?

Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Who said no pink?

Who said no pink?

Hahaha not me. I am saying no pink lens. hahaha anyways that's nice colour. But not for canon. Hehe didn't spare a thought for Pentax. Always think of canon or Nikon when people talk about DSLR.

Hahaha this is nice. Let's ask some XMM to go shooting one day

Hahaha not me. I am saying no pink lens. hahaha anyways that's nice colour. But not for canon. Hehe didn't spare a thought for Pentax. Always think of canon or Nikon when people talk about DSLR.
    Actually I heard Pentax is a very good brand for dslr also right? Somehow I research they only got 1 models k-5 only? Unlike canon got 60D, 600D, 550D. If I going DSLR would wanna try Pentax.

Actually I heard Pentax is a very good brand for dslr also right? Somehow I research they only got 1 models k-5 only? Unlike canon got 60D, 600D, 550D. If I going DSLR would wanna try Pentax.
    Hahaha there are more models too. Hahaha I want to change to Pentax liao. Spree just poisoned me.

Hahaha there are more models too. Hahaha I want to change to Pentax liao. Spree just poisoned me.
    Poison you some more. There are pink lenses

Pentax have very solid models like K-R and K-5. Good Low Light performance...the only issue I find about Pentax which I scared is the support....I heard that there's only one guy supporting Pentax Customer Service for SG...and the accessories are harder to find as compared to the bigger brothers..
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

Poison you some more. There are pink lenses

Wah tsk, this spree very poisonous. why don't have dislike button? Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by SkyStrike View Post
    Pentax have very solid models like K-R and K-5. Good Low Light performance...the only issue I find about Pentax which I scared is the support....I heard that there's only one guy supporting Pentax Customer Service for SG...and the accessories are harder to find as compared to the bigger brothers..
    Hmm really ah? Hahaha hmm hard to find the whole list of Pentax DSLR available leh. Anyone got link to share? All the models of Pentax, so far no FF right?

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 712151617181922 ... LastLast