Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 49 of 49

Thread: Hi-Fi Kakis

  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
    Posts
    12,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by plinius
    hhaa....AJ23...i wished i could afford those....too badz...i am lookin for Audience series leh
    The Contour series is quite affordable. I find the Audience series a bit too clean and clinical. Try the Contour series, the latest models got technology trigger down from the Confidence and Evidence models.

  2. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    669

    Default

    hmmm.....for curosity, how muchie for the S1.4 or S3.4?

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ23
    The Contour series is quite affordable. I find the Audience series a bit too clean and clinical. Try the Contour series, the latest models got technology trigger down from the Confidence and Evidence models.

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
    Posts
    12,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by plinius
    hmmm.....for curosity, how muchie for the S1.4 or S3.4?
    Not too sure though, S$3k+?

    I know Confidence C2 is about S$7k, C4 is about S$15k or so.

  4. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    669

    Default





    haha... i cannot make it lah....

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ23
    Not too sure though, S$3k+?

    I know Confidence C2 is about S$7k, C4 is about S$15k or so.

  5. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    east
    Posts
    585

    Default

    Guys, the HIFI SHOW is on....BUY BUY BUY!!!!! undefined Haha!

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kg_yew
    Guys, the HIFI SHOW is on....BUY BUY BUY!!!!! undefined Haha!

    Huh?!? .. on already? At Meridien hotel again right?

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
    Posts
    12,716

    Default

    The Hifi show is at Le Meridien Hotel @ Orchard Road, from 19-21 Nov, 11am - 7pm.

  8. #48

    Default

    Nope!....me not going.
    Tolong..tolong....
    No no!Quit for good

    Enjoy your music,guys.
    TGIF.

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    c'mon man .. no one can really quit ... buy buy buy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •