Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ipad 2 or Galaxy tab 10in

Default Re: Ipad 2 or Galaxy tab 10in

ipad2 cos samsung tab screen too saturated, my photo all become damn orange.
    Sony α
    My Flickr | Facebook

Let see how much galaxy tab is selling at comex
    D700 - 24-70mm F2.8 ED - 105mm VR2 Micro - Samyang 14mm - 50mm 1.8D - Mb 10 - SB900 - SB400

Quote Originally Posted by small pig
    Any recommendation which to buy ? Need long battery life and usually use for surfing net.
    U forgot about another tablet; Asus transformer.

Specs are better than samsung and IPad.
    NVDIA Tegra 2 Dual Core ARM cortex A9

Comes with docking keyboard. Runs on android honeycomb 3.0, SD card reader, micro SD card reader, USB port, 1GB RAM, 32GB storage, built in GPS,HDMI Port, 5M back cam, 1.2M front cam,

Bluetooth

Microphone

1080p HD

8 hours batt life, and if u dock with keyboard, u get 16 hrs Batt life!!!

10.1 inch touch screen

Go google..... And price is same as iPad and samsung.

Dont always think of only iPad and samsung. The world is better than u think

Quote Originally Posted by Zahne View Post
    ipad2 cos samsung tab screen too saturated, my photo all become damn orange.
    hmm...hehe...anyway, screen that are not calibrated at all should not be used to gauge/judge any photos for its colors accuracy at all...just wondering whether do you know about this...hehe...

Btw, I won't and not gonna use it for any presentations or similarly related sort, so I'm alright cos I only do casual-glancing of photos only

Well, finally it's up to individual preferences/usage of any brands of Tablets for anything...right bro...and I'm just casually stating my personal point-of-view and not in any way offending you &/or anyone you see...!!
    Anything that can take pictures...happy already lor...(..but...Hasselblad_H5D-50 as my Workhorse)

I have both devices, ipad and galaxy tab and to be honest, both are good devices, each with their own pros and cons. Go for ipad if you don't mind the hassle of always having to connect it to itunes when you need to transfer your files into it. Personally i love the ease of use for the galaxy tab and i am glad that i can confidently transfer and add files to it anywhere from any pc without having to worry that my files will be deleted when using on another pc.
    Your pictures speaks for you, not your camera.

Which got better battery life. Which can play rmvb video
    D700 - 24-70mm F2.8 ED - 105mm VR2 Micro - Samyang 14mm - 50mm 1.8D - Mb 10 - SB900 - SB400

I like iPad2 ...
    It has long battery life and very handy for long haul journey.
    It also has Facetime for a very good video conferencing with family when oversea and it's free.

Quote Originally Posted by adfvr View Post
    I like iPad2 ...
    It has long battery life and very handy for long haul journey.
    It also has Facetime for a very good video conferencing with family when oversea and it's free.
    All tablets are handy. And "facetime" is a crippled version of video chat that we've all had for years. Zero innovation.
    Alpha

You obviously forget the "stability" of IOS software that "other" tablet may not have it.
    Last edited by adfvr; 24th November 2011 at 01:06 PM.

ipad 2 has many more interesting apps, but for general daily uses (less games, more internet) I love my galaxy tab!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12