Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fashion photography

Hey Skye

Don't be discouraged. As zekai pointed out, dun be too bothered Never lose sight of your goal

Here's an upzzz for ya

Rgds

Thank you guys and gals for your support. I'm very glad to have made myself clear, and I'm not bothered or will be affected with any negative commentaries. For me, I just trying to see a show of hands on who is keen to attend a workshop if I were to conduct one. The ultimately results will help me decide if it is viable for me to conduct the proposed workshop.

Too many people will affect the interactive environment I would like to create, and if the response is weak, I don't think the result of the workshop would be impactful to the participants as well. I'm keen to see photographers who wish to attain a better portfolio in terms of fashion photography, and people who wants and desire to take their photography to another level. That is why if you are just taking pictures for leisure, and have no desire to make it into a profession, you might not be ready to absorb what I will be discussing or teaching in the workshop.

Well if the price is the main concern that it is putting you guy off, I may decide to adjust it IF provided the responses is strong. So please set aside the money factor, I would like to know how many people are interested. I look forward to your favorable response.

Luv,
    Skye

Deregistered

yo skye
    im very encourage to see people like you willing to teach something as secretive as fashion photography.
    i have about 4 months left in the army and i am seriously going into photography but first i'll be an assistant first.
    what is your rough outline of the syllabus?
    what will i be learning?
    stuff i want to learn: how to coordinate a shoot. from conceptionalizing ,sourcing of models, getting the mood right, using of light to achieve a mood
    location shoot. getting a right stylist for the job.
    as you can see im very interested in the things not directly involved in photography.
    will you be running thru the diffrernt styles of fashion photography era by era?

i too am interested in fashion photography...but have no experience at it AT ALL. any advice!?!
    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by khairi
    i too am interested in fashion photography...but have no experience at it AT ALL. any advice!?!
    Just attend my lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by zig
    yo skye
    im very encourage to see people like you willing to teach something as secretive as fashion photography.
    i have about 4 months left in the army and i am seriously going into photography but first i'll be an assistant first.
    what is your rough outline of the syllabus?
    what will i be learning?
    stuff i want to learn: how to coordinate a shoot. from conceptionalizing ,sourcing of models, getting the mood right, using of light to achieve a mood
    location shoot. getting a right stylist for the job.
    as you can see im very interested in the things not directly involved in photography.
    will you be running thru the diffrernt styles of fashion photography era by era?

Hi Zig, nice to hear from you. The outline has already been prepared. Please check them out at the other thread I posted on "Outline of Intermediate Fashion Photography workshop". I will try not to go too much into technical detail as technicality has to be cultivated over a period of time. And it would be impossible for one to cover it within a lesson. Likewise, I hope not to dwell into fashion history as it would be far too dry. I guess you guy would be better off finding resources over the net or even reading them from magazines and books. Should you have anymore enquires, do feel free to drop me a message. Thank you

eh wt..

where have you disappeared to for so long eh ?

lost your mobile number already

what happened to the original webbie that you had ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12