Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to buy d7000 body

Default Where to buy d7000 body

I guys need help where could i buy d7000 body only any recommended shop which are cheaper.
    I already called some of the shops but the freebees are only sd card and bag

Quote Originally Posted by uragon82
    I guys need help where could i buy d7000 body only any recommended shop which are cheaper.
    What other freebies are you looking for? A lot of the other freebies are rather useless and it would be better to get your own.

Quote Originally Posted by uragon82
    JB cheaper

Default Re: Where to buy d7000 body

go for JB...
    D700 - 24-70mm F2.8 ED - 105mm VR2 Micro - Samyang 14mm - 50mm 1.8D - Mb 10 - SB900 - SB400

Call up all the recommended shops in the pricelist section. One of them is bound to have a good price. And seriously, most of the freebies are useless items that you can easily get at cheap price.

Just set aside enough for a dry cabinet, a good tripod with head (free Nikon tripod is a waste time), external flash and a class 10 card for HD video recording.
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

Quote Originally Posted by small pig View Post
    go for JB...
    Which part of JB?.. worth the try.
    The best camera is ALWAYS the one loaded with film in your hand.
    Dare to take your chances??

Quote Originally Posted by snapaway View Post
    Which part of JB?.. worth the try.
    it's alr being discussed in the consumers corner

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/consu...a-shop-jb.html
    Google is your friend. Make use of it.

sitex coming...

Quote Originally Posted by uragon82 View Post
    i only replies to PM and nothing else..

Quote Originally Posted by sense rain View Post
    sitex coming...
    probably the worst place to get cameras..

with the money saved from buying from funan shops, u use the remainder to buy the stuff u need..srsly.
    D7000/ MB-D11/ SB-700/ Tamron 17-50/ Sirui T1204x

Just bought mine (D7000) from JB yesterday body Approx S$ 1200/-, Used Nikon's on this forum are selling for more,

Quote Originally Posted by flitstoned View Post
    Just bought mine (D7000) from JB yesterday body Approx S$ 1200/-, Used Nikon's on this forum are selling for more,
    I stopped looking at bns already. Unrealistic pricing. Going jb hoot one later

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by turtle76 View Post
    I stopped looking at bns already. Unrealistic pricing. Going jb hoot one later
    Good luck. Heard that shipments have all stopped coming in with no word on ETA on the next one. And looking at the situation in Thailand, it doesn't look good. Better buy fast, prices in MY are already starting to climb.

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Good luck. Heard that shipments have all stopped coming in with no word on ETA on the next one. And looking at the situation in Thailand, it doesn't look good. Better buy fast, prices in MY are already starting to climb.
    Yup I know. So now chiong in hopefully still can get at last few days prices.

Quote Originally Posted by technoglitz87 View Post
    probably the worst place to get cameras..

with the money saved from buying from funan shops, u use the remainder to buy the stuff u need..srsly.
    I agree with you. sitex is the worst place to get cameras.

looks a lot cheaper, but how about the warranty? any repair work needed, you need to travel to KL or Penang ...... by adding some $400, we can get 'piece of mind'

Quote Originally Posted by flitstoned View Post

I saw at kl mid valley mall RM31xx

Quote Originally Posted by Riyanto Ong
    looks a lot cheaper, but how about the warranty? any repair work needed, you need to travel to KL or Penang ...... by adding some $400, we can get 'piece of mind'
    No need to travel yourself, if you buy in JB just go back to the shop, they will send for you. Just that you have to wait.

Managed to hoot one in jb this afternoon for ard $1180. Within the half hour I was there, 3 sets have been sold. According to the boss, no new stock for past 3 weeks aldy so stocks r definitely running low.

Just to clarify, set is a Korean set so actually is shop warranty. But the boss claimed he knew pple in Nikon so the sets r sent to nsc for repair actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Riyanto Ong
    True enough. But have you ever wondered why we are given 1year warranty? Usually electronics devices with good QC wouldn't fail in the first year. But hey, there will be cases of sets spoiling within the first year. That's the minority. However, If it is to fail. How much do you think the repair cost to be? If it's more than 400 I'll go down to KL to get it fixed. If not? Then I'll pay it myself to get it fixed in NSC Singapore. One year later. If I were to sell it away, my set wouldn't be 'inferior' as compared to a local set without warranty.

Quote Originally Posted by turtle76
    Managed to hoot one in jb this afternoon for ard $1180. Within the half hour I was there, 3 sets have been sold. According to the boss, no new stock for past 3 weeks aldy so stocks r definitely running low.

Just to clarify, set is a Korean set so actually is shop warranty. But the boss claimed he knew pple in Nikon so the sets r sent to nsc for repair actually.
    Hi u mention it's Korean set.. That's means the warranty card is by Korean and The chop is Malaysia shop.. Doesn't this make it a grey set?
    Equipment: D7000 - 18-55 - 55-200 - 50mm 1.8d - 30L Cabinet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast