Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pentax ist*DS

Quote Originally Posted by k_istDS
    The DS write speed is pretty fast, I can take continuous shoot up to 8 shoots... but tat also depend on the SD card speed...The LCD and the rest of the functions are great, especially in low light, it can AF quite fast.. bad maybe if the AWB.. quite bluish..maybe is my setting, but I try to shoot along Orchard yesterday night using AWB, rather blue for certain condition.. but Manual WB solve the issue...

I bought mine on the 25th, first day of the Sitek show.. i think i am the first to get hold of one set..they only have 30 units available...if not have to wait till December and heard they will be selling at 1799...

the kit wasn't a great one.. but I would say good enough.. 18-35mm, maybe 16-45 will be better, but still wide enough..depending on your application...

Anymore *ist DS brothers or sisters around.. share your view...
    only hear electronic's prices goes one direction all the time...which is down.... seldom hear goes up... wonder wat kind of strategy pentax wanna play....lol

http://gallery.clubsnap.com/showphoto.php/photo/6104

pic of my nephew...
    test w the 50/1.7. ist DS.

iso 400.

Default To have Pentax forum in CS

hi all,

Look like there a lot of pantex user here. maybe we can suggest tto the moderator to include a pentex forum. who's on for this idea????

Quote Originally Posted by kohweeloon
    hi all,

Look like there a lot of pantex user here. maybe we can suggest tto the moderator to include a pentex forum. who's on for this idea????
    I am in!

Quote Originally Posted by tiong78
    http://gallery.clubsnap.com/showphoto.php/photo/6104

pic of my nephew...
    test w the 50/1.7. ist DS.

iso 400.
    Looks good.. I prefer if you set your Av higher

hi all,

I'm in too It's good to have our own thread so we can discuss all the pros/cons of our gears and share our ideas/experiences.

Cheers!

i'm in................

I am in.
    hi all,

Default total

As of now 28/11/2004

we have 5 person, still waiting for more

Is there supposed to be some quota we must meet first before it will be created?

In any case, I support the idea. I'm in.

I'm in, though there seems to be Pentax threads only when there is an uncoming DSLR.

Are we gonna ask the webmaster to do create the thread or we just vote over here How long it's gonna take anyway?

Better we put our nick names here and see how many Pentax *istD/Ds users (cannot confirm though) here:

CY_OH
    fengwei
    Heretix
    k_istDS
    kohweeloon
    Spyer2
    tiong78
    Top Gun

Still a minor group lah

But there are plenty of Pentax Film SLR and P&S digital cameras, right?

Cheers!

Default Pantex forum

hi guy

PMed ckiang (moderator) yesterday. he will forward the request to the other mods/admins. will let us know soon.

Quote Originally Posted by fengwei
    Better we put our nick names here and see how many Pentax *istD/Ds users (cannot confirm though) here:

CY_OH
    fengwei
    Heretix
    k_istDS
    kohweeloon
    Spyer2
    tiong78
    Top Gun

Still a minor group lah

But there are plenty of Pentax Film SLR and P&S digital cameras, right?

Cheers!
    I would like to add that I joined the poll in support of having a separate Pentax Forum and I do not have a *ist D or Ds yet. I am a current Pentax film SLR, digital P&S user and former Pentax film P&S user.

anyone saw any thing mentioning DS coming with V.grip? hmm.... seems like none of the reviews site mentioned anything...neither on pentax website too....

Quote Originally Posted by kegler
    anyone saw any thing mentioning DS coming with V.grip? hmm.... seems like none of the reviews site mentioned anything...neither on pentax website too....
    Nope
    So far haven't heard of any vertical grip for DS. maybe 3rd party types will come out soon.

Hey, I strongly agree it seem like it's high time for us (Pentax Users) a forum that we can discuss on Pentax cameras....

Anymore Pentax's user out there??

Quote Originally Posted by Spyer2

Anymore Pentax's user out there??
    Huh...did you call?

add me in, using Pentax P&S camera.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast