Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: marina @ keppel bay

  1. #1

    Default marina @ keppel bay

    anyone has the chance to shoot marina at keppel bay?
    Nikon D40 18-55MM f/3.5-5.6G l 35mm f/1.8G
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/skipper408/

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,786

    Default Re: marina @ keppel bay

    Shot there once. As long as you declare you are not there to shoot for commercial purposes and only for personal use it's ok.
    Equipment: D800|D700|11-16|28-75|105 Micro VR|50 F1.4G|85 F1.8G
    Through the Lens of Cowseye

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowseye
    Shot there once. As long as you declare you are not there to shoot for commercial purposes and only for personal use it's ok.
    Who to declare this to? Seek the request from Keppel management?

  4. #4
    Senior Member SilverPine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,539

    Default Re: marina @ keppel bay

    Went there a few time, security guards will not allowed any person shooting within the marina and on the bridge, not too sure if now the rule had changed ?
    Canon 5D II, 20-35 f/2.8L, 28-80 f/2.8L, 70-200 f/4L IS, 100-300 f/5.6L, 100 f/2.8 Macro

  5. #5

    Default

    thanks all for the info. (",)
    Nikon D40 18-55MM f/3.5-5.6G l 35mm f/1.8G
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/skipper408/

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,786

    Default Re: marina @ keppel bay

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverPine View Post
    Went there a few time, security guards will not allowed any person shooting within the marina and on the bridge, not too sure if now the rule had changed ?
    I did shot on within the marina, just not beyond the glass doors to board the yachts. Just go over to the receptionist and declare. This was about 5 months ago.
    Equipment: D800|D700|11-16|28-75|105 Micro VR|50 F1.4G|85 F1.8G
    Through the Lens of Cowseye

  7. #7
    Senior Member SilverPine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,539

    Default Re: marina @ keppel bay

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowseye View Post
    I did shot on within the marina, just not beyond the glass doors to board the yachts. Just go over to the receptionist and declare. This was about 5 months ago.
    Thank you for the information.
    Canon 5D II, 20-35 f/2.8L, 28-80 f/2.8L, 70-200 f/4L IS, 100-300 f/5.6L, 100 f/2.8 Macro

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •