Thread: Shooting in car, trains, bus and etc.

Default Shooting in car, trains, bus and etc.

hi, i would like to know how to take pictures while u are in a moving and shaking environment?

eg. i want to take pictures outside the bus and also inside the bus (while the bus is moving of course). are there any special settings to do with my camera? (fast shutter speed?)

get a compact camera and shoot from waist level lo haha..

but while in a moving environment i want to take pictures outside, the picture is blur one loh.

some camera offer sports mode. does that help?

perhaps u stop for a while shutter then move on lo...sports mode i not sure will help anot le seriously coz i dun do this things....

maybe some of the steet masters can help.....

zaren..streetshooter...kahiri....cheat etc....they should be more well versed in this undertaking....

Tried this once only from the top deck of a London Tour bus travelling at 30mph .
    Using Kodak 400 film with camera (Nikon F90X ) set in program/auotfocus /matrix metering mode ,picture was of the London Eye from the Bridge adjacent to it ,The Eye was quite sharp but the surroundings were pleasantly blurred giving a surreal effect , probably just luck it came out at all .
    Only advice I can give is fast film , high shutter speeds ( shutter priority mode) nice weather and hope for the best ?

Blog Entries

Steviemac is right, if you want to freeze the motion the sutter speed is important (sports mode) or use a flash. Personally I like some movement, try using a flash with slow shutter speed and correct Exposure.

So I would suppose a fast shutter is best for fundraisers and charity drive events too, where I want to capture the movements of the speakers and participants .
    We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities. - Oscar Wilde

can try to move along with the image u wanna take it might help