Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Two testing shots in MRT stations

  1. #1

    Default Two testing shots in MRT stations

    Don't know if I should put them here. Hope it's alright.

    Should I do some PS on these pics?




  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei
    Don't know if I should put them here. Hope it's alright.

    Should I do some PS on these pics?
    Yes, rotate a bit clockwise please...

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei
    Don't know if I should put them here. Hope it's alright.

    Should I do some PS on these pics?



    your 2nd pic, wb is off, yellowish cast too heavy, try to reduce in ps

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zhangyb
    your 2nd pic, wb is off, yellowish cast too heavy, try to reduce in ps
    Increase the contrast also.

  5. #5

    Default

    Thanks for all the suggestions

    Just did some PS on the two pics. Here you are. How do they compare with the original two




  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei
    Thanks for all the suggestions

    Just did some PS on the two pics. Here you are. How do they compare with the original two



    Your monitor is tilted.
    Rotate your monitor anti-clockwise a little.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    Your monitor is tilted.
    Rotate your monitor anti-clockwise a little.
    My LCD mornitor is strait up I think, don't know what to do next Guess I wasn't point at the right direction when took these shots

    Thanks anyway for all the suggestions. Next time I'll do better

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei
    My LCD mornitor is strait up I think, don't know what to do next Guess I wasn't point at the right direction when took these shots

    Thanks anyway for all the suggestions. Next time I'll do better
    Nice shots imho
    I guess ur initial intention was to centralize those ground markings, but for both photos ur camera is a bit towards the right ba. But nice ideas for both photos

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •