Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Giving photographers a bad name?

Quote Originally Posted by mpenza
    The girlfriends don't mind
    Girlfriends who accompanied their boyfriends to the show said they didn't mind their men gawking at the babes.

Said Miss Hafizah Rahim, 21, a student: 'I don't mind, as long as he sees, and doesn't touch.'
    Best is to go without your girlfriend/wife. Somethimes thay don't understand why you want to spend hours looking at cars.

It could be a matter of respect... some girlfriends feel that gawking at other gals in front of them is disrespectful... I tend to agree... so try looking without staring and salivating...

Quote Originally Posted by Neo
    It could be a matter of respect... some girlfriends feel that gawking at other gals in front of them is disrespectful... I tend to agree... so try looking without staring and salivating...
    Be careful ar...
    It's becoz of these types of gals that you'll have trouble after honeymoon ar!...
    Both must give take.

It is not easy for any girl to grow up to become a pretty model and it takes efforts to take a good shot at a pretty model. Whatever the intention or mentality at taking such pictures, it is a moment not to be missed..........by hook or by crook.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12