Thread: Trying Cinegraph

Default Trying Cinegraph

1.in what area is critique to be sought?
    I will like feedback on the Cinegraph post processing techniques. Any idea to fixed one background and add framing too?

2.what one hopes to achieve with the piece of work?
    I want to create a smooth flow of movement.

3.under what circumstance is the picture taken? (physical conditions/emotions)
    I felt the working radar is caught my eyes.

4.what the critique seeker personally thinks of the picture
    I think this picture is a bit of under expose, and I like the shiloutte and the sky colors.

Default Re: Trying Cinegraph

Beautiful! It it was me though, I would make the gif resolution smaller (by half) and probably isolate the movements only to the spinning thingie. IMO the tree movements are a bit distracting.

imho, if the sky which occupy more than 80% of the photo have moving clouds.... it might work....
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

Quote Originally Posted by hairyice View Post
    Beautiful! It it was me though, I would make the gif resolution smaller (by half) and probably isolate the movements only to the spinning thingie. IMO the tree movements are a bit distracting.
    Hi hairyice, Thank you for the feedback. I have done the only radar spining. But the tree movement makes more 3D effect I think.

Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    imho, if the sky which occupy more than 80% of the photo have moving clouds.... it might work....
    Hi coolthought, Thank you for the input.

Sorry for the Mods, I think I just read the rules for that the Animation Photo is not allowed to post in Critique Corner. You may move it or close the thread if require.

Quote Originally Posted by Vickon View Post
    Sorry for the Mods, I think I just read the rules for that the Animation Photo is not allowed to post in Critique Corner. You may move it or close the thread if require.
    Hi Vickon,

Cinegraph is ok, because the animation is only a very small part of the image.

Cheers,
    z.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    Hi Vickon,

Cinegraph is ok, because the animation is only a very small part of the image.

Cheers,
    z.
    Thank you Mod zaren for the clarifying.