Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 62

Thread: Photoshoot at Zoo on 20th Jan 2002

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    UP NORTH
    Posts
    727

    Default

    I WANNA JOIN IN..BUT CONFIRM LATER.....

  2. #22
    Member JasonTan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Westesn Sg
    Posts
    113

    Default

    Originally posted by Edmund
    Can can!! I will put my HP number in the first post later, you can call me when u get there!!
    Thanks. Edmund. I will try my very best to meet up with all of you this Sunday.

    Jason

  3. #23

    Default

    I'm spaced out today after joining violett and willy at JBP..... .....tripod gave up on me halfway....:mad: ........but i'll try to join u guys next time!!!!
    Last edited by Goose; 22nd January 2002 at 09:00 AM.

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North East of SG
    Posts
    704

    Default

    interested to go cos newbie and want to get tips from the 'old birds'
    but can't make it cos i got work in the morning.

  5. #25

    Default

    How much is the zoo membership?

  6. #26

    Default

    Hi Edmund, I am interested to go, please include me. However if I didn't turn up please do not wait for me! I'm not sure if I can wake up that early (stay at Bedok ). I will call megaweb's hp if I'll be late...thanks!

  7. #27

    Default

    Originally posted by Blitz
    How much is the zoo membership?
    $35 ..
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

  8. #28

    Default

    Originally posted by megaweb


    $35 ..
    Thanks megaweb!

    So I assume using that membership card, any amount of tickets I buy can be $9 each?

  9. #29
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Sorry people...

    Gonna miss the first big shoot of the year...kena too many arrows @ work...wish you all good time, good weather and good shoot!

  10. #30

    Default

    Me and violett may go... provided we don't get too tired for our Sentosa shoot on Sat..

  11. #31
    ClubSNAP Admin Darren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,510
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Originally posted by Blitz


    Thanks megaweb!

    So I assume using that membership card, any amount of tickets I buy can be $9 each?
    You will get a booklet of discount vouchers - you have to use these to get the discounted tickets.

    For the member, once you get the membership, entrance to the zoo is FREE for 1 year.

  12. #32

    Default

    Originally posted by Darren


    You will get a booklet of discount vouchers - you have to use these to get the discounted tickets.

    For the member, once you get the membership, entrance to the zoo is FREE for 1 year.
    So we pay $35 for the membership, and entrance to the zoo is free? Does this applies to the entrance to the jbp and night safari ?

  13. #33
    ClubSNAP Admin Darren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,510
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Originally posted by Keito


    So we pay $35 for the membership, and entrance to the zoo is free? Does this applies to the entrance to the jbp and night safari ?
    hah! i wish it did - nope, you have to buy SEPARATE membership for JBP and Night Safari.

  14. #34

    Default

    Originally posted by Darren

    hah! i wish it did - nope, you have to buy SEPARATE membership for JBP and Night Safari.

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,417

    Default

    Originally posted by Keito


    So we pay $35 for the membership, and entrance to the zoo is free? Does this applies to the entrance to the jbp and night safari ?
    Wah.. like tat quite affordable since 1 ticket already so much... should get membership...

    I'm probably going... need to comfirm tonight =)

  16. #36

    Default

    Managed to get my friend to go, but she'll only confirm tonight. Might be bringing her little cousin along too.

  17. #37
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    I might join you guys but don't wait for me. If I can show up, it's going to be around 10-11AM. Can I call Darren or Edmund on the HP when I reach there? Thanks.

  18. #38
    ClubSNAP Admin Edmund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,340

    Default

    Originally posted by rty
    I might join you guys but don't wait for me. If I can show up, it's going to be around 10-11AM. Can I call Darren or Edmund on the HP when I reach there? Thanks.
    Can can!! No problemo!!!

  19. #39
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Eh...dun forget to take a group shot for publicity and memory sake...

  20. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Jurong
    Posts
    230

    Default

    Still waiting for my Ballhead to be shipped.
    Will join you all when I have my tripod usable.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •