View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Leica M10, an interview with Oliver Kaltner (CEO, Leica Camera AG)

Interview with Oliver Kaltner (CEO, Leica Camera AG)

Oliver Kaltner (CEO, Leica Camera AG) launches the Leica M10

Extracts from the group interview, including, CJ (ClubSNAP), Zung Heng (M Photographer), Chatchawarn Janthachotibutr (Leica Ambassador), Daryl Lee (Robb Report), Gerardo Enrique Lopez (Daily Enquirer), Ong Wee Jin (Straits Times), Tay Kay Chin (M Photographer), and Enche Tjin ...

Updated 26th January 2017 at 04:38 PM by Cactus jACK

Tags: launch, leica, m10
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Interview with Eric Kim, Street Photographer (part 2 of 2)

... continued from part 1

CJ : How did you get started in doing these street photography workshops?
    Eric : Actually, my first workshop was in Beirut, Lebanon. It's crazy!! I had my street photography blog and I did a blog post titled, “101 things I learnt about street photography”, and this just went vial on the web and retweeted over 200 times. A photography director over in Beirut sent me an e-mail and said, “Hey! You're really passionate about teaching, would you like to ...
    Tags: -1'
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Interview with Eric Kim, Street Photographer (part 1 of 2)

Interview with Eric Kim @ Leica Store, Raffles Hotel Arcade 13 Jan 2012

Eric Kim is a street photographer from Los Angeles with a passion in interacting with his subjects, especially getting close to them. Eric was in town to open his “Proximity” exhibition at the Leica Store Gallery and conduct his 2nd street photography workshop in Singapore. I was fortunate enough to spend about 20min with Eric to gain some insights and inspirations on his love for street photography. Eric is a ...

Updated 17th January 2012 at 03:04 PM by Cactus jACK

Categories
    Uncategorized